EDF Drinks - Friday 11th February 2011 @ Liquorish

Weegee

Please could someone answer Narnia's question ASAP. Only he is currently throwing toys out of his pram in most violent fashion on another thread. Furthermore, he has threatened to continue doing so until someone answers the above question! Lord have mercy!

Just for you Narnia,

I have just spoken to Graham (Manager at Liquorish). He has told me that, as Weegee has reserved the front area of the bar, this area will have the music sound set at a much lower level than at the back of the bar, where it is more lively. He also stated that Liquorish will be aiming for a restaurant atmosphere at the front (where the drinks will be taking place) in order that people can hear themselves speak.

I also took the liberty of asking him if, for some reason, we found the music too loud for our tastes, they would be willing to turn down the volume. The answer was a categorical "Yes, absolutely...it's your night". In other words, Graham is willing to bend over backwards to ensure everyone is happy on the night.

Hope this helps.

Emmm, excellent work. Thank you. Does that mean that the people who go to the back bar are not concerned about hearing each other speak? Is it safe to be in the same establishment with such people if that is the case? Is that why you are near the exit?