Where is everyone watching the rugby on Saturday?

Annasfield

Just got this in my email, if anyone is interested!

England v France

Sing at the top of your voice, shout like there's no tomorrow and roar with the crowd at The O2 this Saturday at 8pm.

The Big Match. Even Bigger

If you thought the English pack were big, wait till you see them 20 feet tall on the big screen. If you can't be at the Stade de France, be at The O2 for this free event.

From 6pm, enjoy the pre-match build up hosted by Mark Durden-Smith followed by live screening of the match. Kick off at 8pm.

Be at the biggest gathering of England fans outside of Paris, as you swell with pride singing God Save The Queen and Swing Low Sweet Chariot

Grab one of 2003 FREE BEERS ? collect your token on entry. One per person.

Licensed bar

1066, 2007?be part of this historic occasion

For the hottest FREE rugby ticket in town text 'RUGBY' to 60505. But get in quick as there is only room for 5000 people.

I thought the Haka lost all its remaining credibility a few years back when, before the France v NZ game, some of the French players generally minced around a bit and blew kisses to the All blacks Corps de Ballet as they performed their risible pre-match routine...

OMG that was tense!!!! & I missed the first 20 mins thanks to Pizza Pan on Barry Rd taking so b****y long to cook a measly little 9inch pizza :-S. So in the event of jumping around the living room ecstatically I missed who, where & what time our lads will be kicking ass next weekend... Please enlighten me?

Cheers GG

Was it not Confucius who said that, ?Pre-match sledging is much fun almost as fun as watching South African juggernaut trampling all over puny English rugby team whose pretty white clothes will need much Daz? to achieve whiteness once more after game.?

Although I am sure it is also written somewhere, ?Maketh sure that if thow art going to be a cocky bastard in the land of thine enemy that thow chooseth a seat near the door and wears thine running shoes for there are those who would administer a contritional wedgy which would greatly tear thine springbok underpants. Yea verily.?