Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Well done Steph. Did little madamn continue this good behaviour?

If anyone is interested (some of us already did this pre-baby) my NCT mum friends who are fed up with lack of sleep are organising Nicola from child sleep solutions to do a seminar on baby sleep. I honestly think her advice helped me establish a good routine.

We all thought she was fantastic when we did seminar and my friends were hoping for some more specific information regarding establishing some sleep training. They all have had winter babies too so all information will be baby age appropriate.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining their meeting. My friend is hosting at her house right by kings college hospital and they only need a couple more people. Cost is ?20 pp providing there are enough takers and they're a lovely bunch!

P.s I think the tues 3rd is pencilled as day but they can confirm.

Thank you Anna, is anyone interested running another sleep seminar? My flat is too small to host unfortunately or I would offer, but I'd be happy to provide cake etc if someone else could!

Is anyone around tomorrow afternoon for a coffee?

x Elli

Lovely to see you all too! Thanks for reassuring me that the sleep will get better. It can seem a bit relentless at times, so it's good to sound off about it. We're away next week, down to Cornwall with my family, but hopefully catch up when we're back.

Cx

Sorry to miss this yet again, Daniel is finally settling into a good lunch-time sleep and didn't wake up til 2.45pm. I suspect this is going to be a habit from now on (not something I'm complaining about!) so think I'm not going to make many more, plus I'm going back to work quite soon too which would have put a stop to my coming anyway.

Anyway I would really like to keep in touch with you all, so will keep my eyes peeled for any meets that I can make. Plus if anyone fancies doing a morning thing possibly on a Friday or a Monday I'd be totally up for it!

Jane x

Great to see people today, shame you couldn't make it Jane but i'd be up for doing something on a Friday or Monday. I've seen that the Crooked Well pub in Camberwell is doing something on a Friday morning (10.30-12) where they have baby experts?! Or the Old Nun's Head have a Mum's thing on Monday mornings. Also, a few of us went swimming yesterday at Peckham Pulse, 1.30 -2pm so possibly not the best time for you but it's in the hydrotherapy pool and free with Ivydale School if you put your name on the list. Anyway - just suggestions and happy to go to a cafe or host at mine one day.

Speak soon

Louise xx