Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Hello everyone

I am going to selfishly propose that we meet at another time on another day...

The fact is that I can never meet at 2 pm as i pick up my son from nursery at 3. So how about 11 am? Best days for me are Tue and Thu. Not really sure what's on or where is nice... but open to suggestions.

I hope some of you can make it.

Hey Bee74,

I'm a newby on this but I can do tues at 11 but not Thursday.

Is there a plan to meet up tomorrow?

I think the Spring baby club meet up might be at the same time in the Garden Cafe, not that this is a problem, but know sometimes the cafe can be a bit funny about buggy numbers. Of course lots of other lovely places we can meet. Always fun to venture somewhere new. Henry's only 4 months and has been to most cafes/pubs in the area!

Beth & Henry

Hi all, sorry going to be down there a bit later. Been dragging Jonah from pillar to post and he's crashed out now in his bed saying please mum let me sleep (or agoo, agoo, agee). Will set off as soon as he surfaces and hope to still catch you x

Hee hee, everyones having a good day! Just debating whether to wake J to come down for a coffee (cos would need to leave around 4ish to pick up albs) but will anyone be there? Nabz -are you enroute? Lou do you think you'll come? Anna or Elli are you there/going to be? X

Hello all,

Turns out we're at a loose end now tomorrow morning and wondered if anyone about for gossip and sunshine in the park maybe? Not sure if everyone doing crooked well, in which case no worries, will catch up next week (too many crumpets for Albie's allergy situation!),but if anyone fancies a bit of outside action perhaps see some of you tomorrow.

Love Linz x

We are actually Lindsay. Used to go to diddidance but fancied checking out a toddler football programme in peckham. I'm going to phone in morning to enquire but Ava's been asking to play so might check it out.

It's in Let's Go southwark magazine and it's free. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Otherwise the Bookstart at Rye Oak school is fantastic outdoor play, toys, song time and plenty of stimulation for babies too?

Yes fab - be great to try football - I'll aim a swifty kick at the ball e en if Alb doesn't. Will look for details. Otherwise bookstart great - have done that one once before so know that. Let me know which you fancy x

Hey people,

Lovely to see you on Tuesday.

Have fun playing football, there is so much stuff on for little ones in

South London - fab !

Does anyone know the tel/ web address / company name for Nicola for the sleep seminar?

Think I've found it but a few similar sounding companies came up when I googled.

Thanks

Beth x

Ava loved football training today! Lots of great little games. Highly recommenmded. Little Urchin enjoyed it too!

Beth, Woman is Nicola from childsleepsolutions.co.uk I hope that helps. Enjoy your weekend everyone. Feel free to come and support 'Mums on the run'- 5 of us doing the 10k Race for Life in Blackheath on Sunday. If weather is good maybe a wine/beer picnic on the heath with toys for toddlers afterwards? Otherwise I'll be in the nearest pub to the finish line!

Hi everyone!! Im in a bit of a pickle :S i have a place at the sleep seminar this friday that is being held at someones home in camberwell, i believe it starts at 10am and costs ?25. Unfortunatly somethings come up and i dont think i will be able to attend, sooo was wondering if anyone wants to take my place? Baby needs to be between 4m-6m, if you can you would save my life!

Got a casting today so unfortunately can't come today - have a lovely time though and hopefully see you soon - might try dish and spoon tomorrow - it's from 10am, so if anyone is in need of a shot of gossip or coffee, see you there! X

Sorry to have you today. Went to the south london sling library in the morning- one outing a day is about all I can manage on such little sleep?

What's happening at the dish and spoon or is it just a cafe? Either way if I can get it together, then I may trundle over for a coffee. Good chance to properly try out the Ergo I hired.

Cx