Blackberry v iPhone....?

Frankito

Ask him about the apps, Jezza.. go on.. ask him - see what he says.

God.. remember what it was like before the apps? Life was MENTALE.

Remember what is was like back when you had to wait until you got back home - to post on Facebook and order seeds? Madness.

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If it weren't for needing to send emails, I

> wouldn't have a blackberry. But email's great and

> it's irredeemably shit on an iphone. Blackberries

> make you look like a boring square. But that's

> what I am.

Huh & Haaaaaa...

>A blackberry makes you look like you

> actually do some work"

Well depends who you're trying to impress/deceive as your thumbs go at lighting speed ....

*clik clik....clikity clik*

"I'm a workin' down here boss"

Reminds me of that scene from Cool Hand Luke where Paul Newman escapes after tying a thread to a bush

"I'ma workin' down here boss"

If ever a device transmits weird kind of neurosis via its operator, it's a BlackBerry.

I leave you with this quote posted HERE

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroBerry

You could replace a kid and besides you can't get a software update for your kid.

Nuff said.

Nette:)

http://www.thekidswindow.co.uk/images/CMScontent/Image/469369~Tin-Can-and-String-Telephone-Posters.jpg

* dances around phone *

I switched from an old ndroid to the iphone 4 after days of reading reviews of all the new androids, and after playing for an evening with a friends htc desire s.

It's the best move for sure- the iphone really is a lovely bit of kit. The apps are great, it's soooooo easy to use (for text and email- dunno why people think it's tricky for email, my gmail on there couldn't be more user friendly).

I can't think of a single thing that has peed me off with the iphone yet- i've not even noticed it has no flash player.

I've nothing against iPhone. I mean I did think it a bit rum that there was no warning that iOS4 would render the iPhone 3 unusable, but my son destroying tit via the medium of drool rendered that whole gripe academic anyway.

In terms of apps I guess there are a few exclusively iTunes apps, but none that I miss (well, I have them on my ipad) and other than that there's no difference between an iOS app and an android one except that the latter is easier to write and you can even do so on a PC, meaning the contributor base is absolutely massive by comparison, oh and developers aren't hamstrung by restrictive T&Cs looking after Apple's interests.

Oh and Swype, if iPhone 5 doesn't ship with swype then more the fool apple. I always hated the iOS autocorrect, but now on my ipad I sooo resent having to type a letter at a time, it's like soooo 20th century.

Just swype man!!!

Wait until the iPhone 5 comes out.

Word on the street is that battery life will be increased by (up to) 14%.. and if you hold it two inches in front of your eyes, it's just like being at the cinema.