> -----

> > Tottenham 4 Leeds 4.... Come on !

>

> Well the Spurs defence is pretty ropey but I'd be

> amazed if we got 4 against them.

>

> I'd be well happy with a draw though and take 'em

> back to Fortress Elland Road. Grrrr.

the same ropey defence that's kept 6 clean sheets in the last 7 games?

titch juicy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> the same ropey defence that's kept 6 clean sheets

> in the last 7 games?

Really? My apologies then. I still tend to think of Spurs as wobbly at the back but good going forward. It appears the facts are against that opinion though.

Fair play. Although I note that only Man City were a big team amongst those clean sheets.

david_carnell Wrote:

> titch juicy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > the same ropey defence that's kept 6 clean

> sheets

> > in the last 7 games?

>

> Really? My apologies then. I still tend to think

> of Spurs as wobbly at the back but good going

> forward. It appears the facts are against that

> opinion though.

>

> Fair play. Although I note that only Man City were

> a big team amongst those clean sheets.

it's fair comment.....we have been playing with our 3rd and 4th choice centre halves though......ironic then that harry drops bassong to the bench and brings ledley king back and we concede two to a struggling liverpool side!

titch juicy Wrote:

> it's fair comment.....we have been playing with

> our 3rd and 4th choice centre halves

> though......ironic then that harry drops bassong

> to the bench and brings ledley king back and we

> concede two to a struggling liverpool side!

I thought that too. Ledley was a little off the pace but then it was Bassong who gave away the penalty. I was gutted we didn't come away with at least a point, though I guess I was a little over-confident that we'd do so after Liverpool's recent woes. I'm predicting a Spurs win and to be fair we should beat Leeds in a canter but anything can happen in the FA Cup as was proved in the last round. Who'd have thought Reading would have turned over Liverpool and Leeds knocking out Man Utd.

Keef, if you are meaning me then I won't be shedding any tears but I also don't spend every single post on here being abusive, rude and bullying.

If you look back over my posts for while I have been ignoring Atila and trying to change the subject when he goes off on one. I don't name call and I don't abuse and bully. If he comes back a changed man then all the better, however I doubt it but I'm glad there's a week on here where I don't have to trawl through his not very informative bile. Sorry if that's harsh but I know there's a few people on here who agree.

Apologies to Admin if this seems like milking or gloating but this has been coming for a while.

Sandperson Wrote:

> Keef, if you are meaning me then I won't be

> shedding any tears but I also don't spend every

> single post on here being abusive, rude and

> bullying.

>

> If you look back over my posts for while I have

> been ignoring Atila and trying to change the

> subject when he goes off on one. I don't name call

> and I don't abuse and bully. If he comes back a

> changed man then all the better, however I doubt

> it but I'm glad there's a week on here where I

> don't have to trawl through his not very

> informative bile. Sorry if that's harsh but I know

> there's a few people on here who agree.

>

> Apologies to Admin if this seems like milking or

> gloating but this has been coming for a while.

Sorry it seems exactly like gloating and milking it. Declan name calls, albeit in, I assume, gaelic and very poor attempt at Turkish and Reincarnate gets the ban. Very poor show Admin, very poor. Most of the posters on all threads have at some point been pissy and yet again get away with it. Sandperson and Declan are perhaps the most provocative two on here and when someone hits back they get all sanctimonious and hide behind the administrators petticoats. Rock on Reincaranate

SP, I do mean you, and one or two others. You say you "ignore him", but that is bol!ocks quite frankly. Don't get all defensive and go off in a huff, because you're a good poster, and you bring opinion to this thread, but don't go playing Mr innocent either.

I think Atila is undoubtedly his own worst enemy, getting wound right up over the slightest thing, and he is WAAAAY over the top quite often. I wish he'd been able to take off his Arsenal glasses, and just answer the questions about Man U earlier, and just talk footy with a bit of harmless banter, but he is obviously very passionate, and that quickly turns in to very aggressive, and out of order posts.

However, me and some others have managed to not get in to all this shite with him, so how did we manage that?

Anna is not the only one to have quit this thread, and I don't think people tend to quit the thread because of Atila.

Keef Wrote:

> SP, I do mean you, and one or two others. You say

> you "ignore him", but that is bol!ocks quite

> frankly. Don't get all defensive and go off in a

> huff, because you're a good poster, and you bring

> opinion to this thread, but don't go playing Mr

> innocent either.

>

> I think Atila is undoubtedly his own worst enemy,

> getting wound right up over the slightest thing,

> and he is WAAAAY over the top quite often. I wish

> he'd been able to take off his Arsenal glasses,

> and just answer the questions about Man U earlier,

> and just talk footy with a bit of harmless banter,

> but he is obviously very passionate, and that

> quickly turns in to very aggressive, and out of

> order posts.

>

> However, me and some others have managed to not

> get in to all this shite with him, so how did we

> manage that?

>

> Anna is not the only one to have quit this thread,

> and I don't think people tend to quit the thread

> because of Atila.

Yes my main man Keef, thats word.

I make people quit the thread? Keef, the problem for me is that most of the time people aren't winding him up they are trying to have a discussion and even when his points are good they are surrounded by name calling and abuse. You only have to look at the J Ross thread for more evidence that He's like that all the time. Maybe you are right. If I drive people away It's time for a break.

Sandperson Wrote:

> I make people quit the thread? Keef, the problem

> for me is that most of the time people aren't

> winding him up they are trying to have a

> discussion and even when his points are good they

> are surrounded by name calling and abuse. You only

> have to look at the J Ross thread for more

> evidence that He's like that all the time. Maybe

> you are right. If I drive people away It's time

> for a break.

See ya;-)