Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

kpc Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Couldn't face the trip to Fratton tonight, but at

> least we have some small consolation for Saturday.

> KRO.

Very encouraged by that result, bouncing back from Saturdays disappointment. Big game against The Toffees next! KRO!

I'm very much looking forward to the Man United v AC Milan game tonight on the telly. I feel it could still go either way with the quality that Milan have. If they score first it's game on but if United score first it's game over for Milan. Should be an intersting and very entertaining game.

And if Milan had taken their chances in that first half too. It could be a very different story if they get the same sort of chances and put them away this time. I think Ronaldinho and Clarence Seedorf will have a major say in how things turn out. United have never knocked out Milan in any previous European ties stretching back 51 years. Can't wait to get home and watch it.

I got it wrong last time as I predicted a Milan win as I think they're a very good team with some quality players. Pato is a brilliant young Brazilian striker and Ronaldinho seems to be getting back to his impish best. However, I don't think they'll overturn a home defeat tonight. Can't see United letting a lead like that slip. I actually think the Real Madrid v Lyon game will be a much more interesting match seeing as Lyon are taking a 1-0 lead to the Bernabau. Hell of a lot at stake for Madrid and Pellegrini their coach, who is under mounting pressure even though he's got Real playing some great football and joint top of the Spanish league.

Milan simply haven't got the legs to suppress United's all action tactics for 90 minutes. Only way I can see them beating United by 2 goals is if the killer punches are delivered in the final minutes so United cannot overrun them in response when upping the tempo.

From what I have seen of Lyon they are a very poor team and so I expect Madrid to make short work of the French tonight.

I've just received a message from Atila. Here it is:

I'd would like to say that I'm delighted with the performance of Arsenal yesterday and i'm very happy with a broad smile across my face. Isn't the world a wonderful place? Spring is in the air and the flowers will be blooming soon. I See friends shaking hands saying how do you do. They're really saying, I love you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.. Oh, and I'd also like to wish good luck to all the other English clubs in europe this week. :):):)

jimmy two times Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've just received a message from Atila. Here it

> is:

>

> I'd would like to say that I'm delighted with the

> performance of Arsenal yesterday and i'm very

> happy with a broad smile across my face. Isn't the

> world a wonderful place? Spring is in the air and

> the flowers will be blooming soon. I See friends

> shaking hands saying how do you do. They're really

> saying, I love you. And I think to myself, what a

> wonderful world.. Oh, and I'd also like to wish

> good luck to all the other English clubs in europe

> this week. :):):)

Jimmy

Let's be straight, Atilia is banned on here because of provocation led remarks

Really, anyone would think you supported Tottenham

No, sorry " I didn't mean to be so rude"

Who do you support , really ?

( Oh & can you explain the "left field" rule ? )

W**F