Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Hmmm, I'm expecting a big clear out over the summer. Scholes, VdS obviously. Hargreaves finally given the elbow (it's a shame but it has to happen). Owen out. Not sure about Rio, he's been looking increasingly injury prone but I think he'll still be there. Giggs had a similar period with problems with his hamstring that looked like it might be the end of his United career but I guess the medical team sorted that for him. I think a summer of rest will do the world of good for Ferdinand.

I also wouldn't be suprised if there was a few suprises...Rooney maybe for the right deal? Berbatov could go. What are your thoughts? More importantly what's the City side going to look like!? I'm guessing Tevez is almost a done deal.

Hi ! everyone I've just received a message from B, O, and we hope L.A,the nurses are on their way.

All of us need a lot of patience to be in football if we don't have that, then the final could be today.:(

too many red cards and yellows without scoring any goals shame on us ummmm !!!

Sir Trevor Brooking insists there is no comparison between the outbreak of suspected weekend Kenny Dalglish the verbal towards Arsene Wenger and Wayne Rooney swore directly into a television camera.

Brooking believes it deserves to be spoken in the same way as Rooney diatribe, saying: "It was totally different (Rooney)."

Brooking added: "The reaction to the camera (Rooney) was the difference I can understand why the incident in the West Ham game led to action being taken, but does not think there is no comparison ..

"I've always been from the West Ham-Manchester United game, I do not think anyone thought it was known that nothing but the right decision."

He said: "What we have to do is get all the stakeholders - the Premier League, Football League, [the Association and AML [Agents PFA League Professional Football] Association] - in the same hymnsheet.

"In my travels to the grassroots, people said 'you have to improve that sort of thing - and we will try to improve it, but I also think is important from the grassroots to establish its own rules. . If you are running a team, I would think that those involved will set standards.

"I think sometimes some other behavior is used as an excuse for not behaving ourselves properly."

Sorry, I did mean to reply yesterday but got distracted. I can see key elements of Utds main team being removed, VdS/Scholes in particular. Doubt Rooney will go but the debt mountain might force the issue. I know you have quite a good youth set up (obviously Liverpools is far superior ;) ).

As for us, Viera and Jo to go (don't have an idea who would want Jo tbh) can see Tevez going back to Argentina, his heart isn't in it since the Christmas transfer debacle. Hopefully Shay Given will go to- just so he gets regular first team play, not that I want him to go. Can see us putting a cheeky one in for Bale, I'm not speculating on other bids as you really never know with us.

Yeah I can see Man City putting in a cheeky bid for Bale but he won't go there if they're not playing Champions League football. I think Liverpool would like him also. So if he does go, and pray to god he doesn't for another season at least, I think he'll go abroad. More than likely to Spain (Real Madrid/Barcelona) rather than Italy.

Anyway.... off to White Hart Lane tonight. Come on you Spurs!

Cracking game at the Lane last night. One of the best derbies I've been to and I've been to loads. Thought we could have nicked it at the end but I guess a draw was a fair result. 3-1 and you fukced it up (again).

Back there on Saturday for the game against The Baggies. COYS!