jenniejenjen10

Bluerevolution Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Arsenal or ManUre to win tomorrow? Arsenal

> methinks, happy with 4th and would so love to see

> Chelsea do ManUre over, would make my season

> complete ! >:D<

pfffft...

Got ONE word to say to you BR (begins with a capital S and ends with a lower case e). And there are the letters t o and k in between!!!(6)

Rangers won 5-0 away today which is a great result for them. Puts lots of pressure on Celtic, who tomorrow atart their attempt to win 5 games in a row, but they know Rangers will probably win their games so no slip ups allowed. Its not often Celtic win 5 in a row, so could go either way, but a win over Dundee United tomorrow would help ease the tension as DU are a good side and a potential banana skin.

I am surprised that no one picked up on my interesting history of football chants and 60s pop songs, my comment on psalms and football chants, and my links to modern day chants. Yet there is discussion on the most boring league in the world (SPL). Oh you win it this year, and we will win it next. What fun.

Nor any discussion on who will get relegated from the Prem. Again far more interesting than the SPL. You could almost forgive our good friends North of the border for supporting Liverpool or ManU.

Anyway, away from this nonsense. A pretty good day. Palace staying up, Walsall and Hereford probably staying up and a great result in the original top division derby (even if MoTD doesn't recognise this, and hid it away as the last match). Sadly the Lions wont probably be getting into the play offs, and the Robbins were neither here nor there. AFC in the play offs, Bromley safely mid table and Dulwich won 2-0 at Walton and Hersham69 to reach a respectable 5th, so also pretty decent outside the league.

DU a good side. Hmmmm let me think about that. No I'll just go to bed.

As a life-long Irons fan I hope Warnock gets all he (then) desired (delighted to see Sheffield Utd bite the dust too).

You really ought to let it lie after all this time you know! And you're not being terribly logical either. If QPR get docked any points - and despite what a certain loathesome tabloid claims there's no evidence anything's been decided or even considered yet - then this would only serve to underline (three times, in garish green ink) the disgracefully lenient and anomalous treatment WHU received a few years back. Has WHU managed 38 points in any seasons since then (the total Sheffield United were relagted with)? Warnock is certainly innocent anyway as the alleged "offences" occurred before he moved to QPR.

More generally it would seem that any points deduction would commence at the start of next season rather than affect this season's promotion issues? (I am not sure about this point - maybe someone has a definitive answer?). But if the deduction was to apply for this season then the resulting chaos with the play-offs would be horrendous, as QPR would almost certainly appeal. So my guess would be a 5 point penalty if guilty, applicable this season.>:D<

You're right Simon I AM being terribly unfair to QPR - i admire them despite warnock - but Warnock is the target - the weasel words he comes out with when interviewed now about QPR's position contrast so much with what he had to say then, i'm surprised he hasn't died of shame... and as for Sheff Utd... their larcenous chairman pocketed the 20 mill he got as compo which is why they were relegated again. Now if only shysters Gold and Sullivan would reject the Olympic stadium i would be a happy hammer in the Prem or Championship.. wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last and it can be a lot more fun.

Davie Weir, captain of Rangers FC, wore a special shirt with "Congratulations William and Catherine" embroidered on it as a nice gesture towards the newly weds... apparently the match delegate has included it on his report to the SFA and await reports of whether action will be taken against him/Rangers.

How utterly pathetic.

Two poor decisions by Mr Magoo, the linesman at Stamford Bridge yesterday cost us. Definitely time for goalline technology. Admittedly our goalkeeper (Gomes) is starting to commit on a regular basis the sort of silly mistakes he made when he first came over here. Great goal by Sandro ruined what could have been a good afternoon's work. Gutted!

They weren't at their best - granted, but I still think there was a bit of bias going on. Mind you, the EDT had the sound turned off, which didn't help me (won't be going there again to watch a match).

PS: the glasses were tinted amber (good cider!).:))

Mr. Medic, let him have his fun - for now. In fact, I think we should all stand together, take a deep breath and sing a nice song. You may lead BR: it's one of your favourites. ALTOGETHER NOW:

Blue Moon,

It seems you're speaking too soon,

Without a premiership win,

You may as well wipe that grin.

City till they die,

They're City till they die,

They know they are,

They're sure they are,

But Stoke will make them cry!

They are City

They are City

Just a City

From Maine Road

Do take pity

On that City

Coz on the 14th Stoke will goad

They're only at 4th place

and they laugh in our face

They lost v Liverpool

and v Chelsea

They ain't so cool

As we can all see

MCFC BAD!

AND AGAIN...Blue Moon...la la la la la la la la...

*hides*

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How sad is the life whose success is measured by

> the failure of others!

I like this quote. A lot. Best thing you've contributed by far. Well said.