Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

LM, as an Evertonian I have zero complaints. In fairness, it should have been 3-0 at half time. Despite Rooney's protestations, I would have loved a victory today but overall, I have to say we have been shit this season and should consider ourselves lucky that we aren't in the unfortunat category of relegation fodder.

Yesterday I was walking in the kings Rd. Sloane Square I should of asked the fat guy

with white headphones and the other guy who was walking away from him

which restaurant they would recomend.

I miss them becouse they both got off from the bus No, 63.

I thought something couldn't understand but now I do.

Hello Atticus. I think you are being overly negative over your team's performance this season. I don't think they have been that bad at all. As for today's match, the reason it WASN'T 3 -0 by half time is because they (the Toffees) defended so well during the first half against the Red Devils. Prior to kick-off I thought (wrongly) that victory for United would be a walkover - but it wasn't (but then I thought that about Newcastle last Tuesday LOL)!

Still waiting for Her Maj. to pass by...;-)

Atticus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Does anyone else find close ups of Bleakley

> nauseating?

Yes me too, I was horrify looking at the guys who have just got off from the bus 63.

Big one today. Cmon the Hoops. Celtic in my opinion the best team but today they have to earn it. All the pressure on the club the players and manager will ease if they can win today. Chris Commons and the Hooperman to grab the goals. Rangers are brilliantly resilient so even a draw would be good for the Hoops. game on.

Mick, big hoops man myself but hats off to Rangers' McCoist and Smith following explosive devices bollocks. Smith particularly poignant in expressing happiness in the fact that this will be his last Glasgow derby speaks volumes. I'm born and bred in Liverpool and despite media rhetoric, there is no love lost between the two sides, yet Glasgow is a different ball game altogether. I think and hope that Smith's denouncing of recent events might help nullify all future pointless sectarianism.

Atticus Wrote:

> Mick, big hoops man myself but hats off to

> Rangers' McCoist and Smith following explosive

> devices bollocks. Smith particularly poignant in

> expressing happiness in the fact that this will be

> his last Glasgow derby speaks volumes. I'm born

> and bred in Liverpool and despite media rhetoric,

> there is no love lost between the two sides, yet

> Glasgow is a different ball game altogether. I

> think and hope that Smith's denouncing of recent

> events might help nullify all future pointless

> sectarianism.

I think you are unpredicting something to soon.

When I was talking about other people and I said that they have told me about love, peace in their mind

I was talking about myself guys and that is the big problem in here

nobody seems to understand the game. And that is why my friend and I have laugh all along but was fun

we played 2 women with 2 computers.

But I am sorry one thing I didn't know was that Manchester United was going to spend a lot of money from

the public and also to waste police time. I think I saw the police they could be my coleages.

But on the other hand we should no worry about what happened as this is only a game isn't it!

Atticus Wrote:

> That said. Nice to meet you and your real self for

> a pint tomorrow, 6pm in EDT ok? I shall be wearing

> a scarlet neckerchief, with disdain. You?

I am please to meet you again, but something you forgot to asked me first IS if I am understanding the game

not to put my feets in cold water becouse now I am a cold Turkey too.

But I hope my kentucky will be strong enough to speak on my behalf.