Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hey Sophie, sorry I was a no show today, the cold I've been battling all week took a turn for the worse so thought I should keep my germs to myself. Shame to have missed you all - have lost my voice so wouldn't have been able to chat anyway!! Catch you all on 29th for evening drinks.

Jane x

Thanks Sophie for organising the breakfast meet - it was so lovely, again. Have really enjoyed those throughout this pregnancy!! Anyone fancy another in 2 weeks, 3 March? hopefully I'll make it!!

Hoping to make 29th with my other half.

Jo

I can make 3rd of march if your going to arrange another for then would love to meet other mums due the same time i will have 4 weeks left so i will waddle along

i would also like to no when people are planing on going back to work how long would you recomend to wait after having your babies and have you thought about child care ? I work as a nanny and im looking at going back in Agu/sept as nanny with child , Do you think this is too early ? would anyone else be looking to go back to work around the same time and is anyone intrested in haveing a nanny with child (the same age) working for you ?

would be gr8 to hear opinions :)

Hollie - due baby boy on 3rd april

Hi guys,

I have reserved an area in the EDT - http://www.eastdulwichtavern.com/ from 7.30pm on the 29th, under the name Rhian Dennis. Looking forward to seeing you!

Rebecca; massive congratulations!

We finally have a move date confirmed for our new house in Forest Hill, and will be moving on the 3rd, so I won't make breakfast that day, but it is good to see that plenty of meet ups are going in the diary!

Rhian

x

Congratulations Rebecca! And welcome baby Sam. Cant believe the first bump has arrived!

Was sorry to miss breakfast on the 18th but mightily looking forward to drinks on the 29th (my OH has been feeling rather left out as I trotted off without him to meet up with the Spring Babies Ladies!)

See you on Wednesday.

XX Elisabeth

Hi ladies

I caught a wee glimpse of Rebecca's lovely Sam when he arrived home earlier on in the week and he is gorgeous, got me very excited about the imminent arrival of my son.

Sorry to miss last weeks brunch and Rhi I wont make the drinks am afraid as am scheduled for my section the next day so should probably rest up! I have a feeling that he may come earlier though as had lots of pre labour signs and fairly mega contractions on and off the last few days so we shall see.

hope everyone and bumps are well

Jenny xxx

Hi all

Congratualtions Rebecca,what wonderful news. Looking forward to meeting little Sam.

I just wanted to let you all know that JOJOMamanBebe has 10% off its website if you spend over ?45 and use the following code at checkout. See link: http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/assets/email/static/10off.htm?utm_source=emailvision&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24022012

Shout if this doesn't work and I will circulate again

See you all next week!

Jessx

Congratulations Rebecca! Fab news. Did the hypnobirthing help? Wishing you and your family well x

Unfortunately I'll have to play brunch on 3rd by ear as I am due on the 4th, and am hideously swollen and feeling generally yuk!

It would be lovely to meet up with partners in EDT but sadly my other half doesn't get home from work until really late :(

Will let you know closer to the time re 3rd.

Wishing all you lovely ladies and bumps a happy sunny sunday!

Emily

xxx

Would love to come on 3rd too and 29th, but am due on weds and generally like tupps, feeling yuk (terrible sciatic pain and TIRED!!!!)

Would like to say good luck to everyone, am really looking forward to seeing people again and their babies on the other side

Who knows maybe some of us will cross paths on kings labour ward!

X

Hey all,

i hope you are all well and like tupps and lochie i am afraid as due date gets closer i am getting more uncomfortable by the day. Looking forwars to seeing you all "on the other side".

Also ladies stay safe, i was mugged last sunday in broad daylight at nine months pregnant when on crutches - so stay safe.

Cant wait to hear about the next few arrivals and to see them all.

Caroline x