Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Big congrats Jo and Jane, hope Max and Dexter (love the names!!) are doing well, it's unbelievable how many boys there are!!

I have a poorly toddler today so wont be able to meet up :-( Hope to make to make tomorrow though, I'm only round the corner so will get there early to get a table as its a popular mum and baby hang out!

Nikkix

Hiya Everyone , First chance iv got to come on here since the birth of our son Riley James Smith born 16th April by emergancy c-scetion 8lb 6oz Healthy bundle of joy he might sound big but to e he is just tiny mum and baby both doing well and settled at home , breast feeding is challenging and seems Riley prefurs to sleep during the day rather than at night but we are getting better each day cant wait to start going to classes with all the other growing babies ,

congrats on all the other arrivles

Hollie & Ryan

and baby riley

Huge congratulations Jo, Jane, Hollie & all other new mummies - looking forward to meeting the new arrivals. Getting SO jealous now....I'm on my 3rd cup of raspberry leaf tea already this morning to try to bring on labour - I'm so ready now meet my bump!

Don't think I'll make it today as am just getting over a horrible cold & don't want to give it to all the little ones but hopefully will be back to normal by tomorrow so will catch up with some of you then.

Lorna - welcome to the forum! Tomorrows get together is at the Gardens on Peckham Rye so if you are around then then the more the merrier. Alternatively I think today's meet up is at Cafe Provencal in Herne Hill & people are meeting there from 10am onwards.

Olivia xxx

Hi there - I've been meaning to join this thread for ages but only just got round to it! Would love to join tomorrow at the Gardens if that's okay? Had number two - Emily - 3 weeks early on 22 March, so theoretically by now should be able to leave the house to make it out in time to meet by 11, especially as number one is at nursery...

Congratulations on all the new arrivals and look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Nicola

Congratulations all new mums and babies.. Can't wait to see you all. I am with all the raspberry leaf tea group...I am starting on the pineapple today so see if that works as the curries have not had an effect... Starting to get impatient now and it's only a few days over my due date!!!

I should be able to meet you all at the gardens tomorrow from about 11 (as long as there is no movement)!

See you tomorrow,

Lucy xxx

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and congrats on these new arrivals. I'm really enjoying hearing the birth stories.

I'm going to try my best to be at the gardens tomorrow as sounds like a great meet up.

Ps Lucy I was told you need to eat the heart of the pineapple!! Yes thats the really tough, unappetising bit! Sorry!

Sophie x

Hello everyoneI'm new to the forum, my baby is due at the end of May and I'd love to meet new mum, so was wondering if it is ok to join the group and come to the Gardens tomorrow or next meeting?

Anyone else due at the end of May?

Erikax

Hi everyone -

Congratulations to the new babies! (Jane - you may have set a new record. Well done!)

Unfortunately not going to be able to make it to Gardens this morning - realised my appointment for Bubs at King's is earlier than I thought!

Hope to see you all next time.

Nicole

xx

Hello everyone

congratulation !!! If you are still in a expecting position....keep going....and best wishes!!!

I am Annette based in East Dulwich working as Lactation Consultant and Maternity Nurse with many years of experience as a qualified Children's Nurse and Breastfeeding Support Nurse in a high profile hospital in London.

If you need help i come and see you at home to support you with breastfeeding - expressing - mixed feed - and bottle feed issues.I am available as a night nurse or 24 hr nurse or more and help you establishing rituals/routine with your baby.

Don't hesitate to call me - i'll be there....for you....

Best wishes and kind regards

Annette

Mobile 0791 943 5597

Landline 020 8693 5859

please visit my website www.annetzki.com

Hi ladies

Wondering who is about on a Monday and Friday with toddler and baby and if you fancy meeting up at a play group? Probably heading to cheeky c's on Monday and have a paid for class on Fri AM (cheeky monkeys just off Barry road) Would be good to meet up at these or any other groups, first week of flying solo with two kids next week, eek!!! Nikkix x

Hi ladies, babies and bumps!

How lovely to hear of all these babies arrivals - congratulations to all of u! And good luck to all those with bumps!

I've not been around much as have been battling with poor Elliots colic :( we are starting to get out and about a bit more now though...so if anyone fancies a meet up next week please send an invite our way (suffering with a touch of canon fever!)!!

Hopefully see some of you soon

Emily

Xx

Hi all

It was great to see so many lovely mummies, babies and bumps on Tuesday. I really enjoyed it and I'm keen to do it again.

So feel free to come along to the Gardens (on Peckham Rye, near the Barry Rd intersection) on Tuesday between 10.30ish and 12.30ish. I've booked the back room so we don't take over the whole cafe! They did say that all the buggies were a bit of fire hazard, so asked if we could leave the buggies with no babies in outside. Not so easy, but if you can...

See you there,

Jo

Hello ladies,

I went to Tippee Toes - Music and Massage today, and while I'm not really the kind of person to hang out singing nursery rhymes in front of others my 8 week old son Amos loved it and was totally entertained for the 40 minutes.

I mentioned in a chat with another Spring babies mum, that Southwark Council has loads of stuff going on so I'm going to post the 'Let's go guides' for Peckham, Nunhead, Camberwell and ED.

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/downloads/download/2409/lets_go_guide_fun_for_under_fives

Hope you might find something fun to go to and look forward to another cup of tea at the Gardens.

Jayne [+ Amos]