EDF Christmas Party - Friday 14 December (tonight) @ The Plough

Michael Palaeologus

Given the number of people attending work dos' beforehand I didnt order food, but we will have DJs and possibly some live music. We are on the left hand side of the pub as you walk in with a few tables booked. If people would like food the Plough does a fine array of nibbles and stuff.

I too have a works do so will probably get there at about 8.30ish, ratted.

Soz, but think the live music is off... I'm not sure how it would fit in to the evening, and ive-met-jimmy doesn't really want to have to load all the gear in to his car, and stay sober all night to drive it back again...

I may well bring an acoustic guitar with me in case we fancy a pissed up sing song late in the evening! :)-D

Will most likely turn up between 8 and 9...

A very merry Christmas to all of you! Over here we've got Christmas trees and everything, but it's not quite the same in 35 degree heat! Mockney and Mrs. Mockney are over here a the mo, but I know they'd have been there otherwise. I shall try to divert them from their sorrow with a trip to the Singapore Turf Club.

Enjoy the party, it hardly seems like a year ago that there were only eight people on the forum!

:))

Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A very merry Christmas to all of you! Over here we've got Christmas trees and everything, but it's not quite the same in 35 degree heat!

I was in Singapore last December, and isn't it really weird!!! Huge christmas trees in the street with loads of lights, but pretty much as unchristmassy as I've ever felt.

Great place, don't get me wrong (even if Singapore slings are the most disgusting drinks in the world!).