EDF Christmas Party - Friday 14 December (tonight) @ The Plough

Michael Palaeologus

Fortunately, I work in a hospital several miles away, but I know the good people at Kings and they certainly don't deserve that.

I'll be passing the Plough on my way home about half past midnight, so I'll look out for you stumbling onto the road.

Well I had a job interview today, and apparently got pipped to it*, so I'm going to get w**kered tonight! :)-D

* I may have been crap, but he said there was nothing to worry about, and on another day would have got it.... Makes me feel loads better!

We must stop meeting like this.

It was basically the same sort of job I do now (in social services), but a bit of a better journey, and a couple of gand more... Not overly bothered, not sure it would have been good for me. Just really want to get out of my current place, been there far too long!

I wondered if anybody would bump into Annaj on the way home..

Bren you were grand - obviously full of the good stuff but no embarrassments

I am sooooo glad I said no to Liqourice tho - today would have been a write-off. But yeah 12 o clock orders seems wrong these days

Cheers to Paul for doing the decks, Keef for a bit of the ole Piano. Good to meet monica and the others as well and a big shout (see, still down with the kids) to Joe for making a special effort to get down to the drinks as well

And didn't all you ladies look FINE last night?

If Polly is reading, say thanks to her husband as well. He took a weight off my mind at the end of the evening ;-) Cheers Matt

Sorry you holiday is coming to an end Piers but we've missed you so come back lad and lad-een

I played piano? Oh dear God, I must have been very drunk, my fingers don't work very well when I'm drunk which is why I try to avoid guitars at these times.... Piano not a good plan!

Wish I'd joined you in saying no to Liqourice, I went and straight away remembered why I hate the dump, and I left... Which in fairness was probably a good thing for me and everyone with me!