Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

Yes as I recall Jon had some difficulty in that bush trying to get a grasp on Chocka's ball. I would have lent a hand myself, but it looked like Tom was ready to get stuck in as well and it would have got messy with the four of us going at it!

Anyway, I don't know about puns etc, but I am missing the footie!

LM not sure about the knee, I think I'm being a bit of a drama queen about it, but it does hurt to walk on now so going to give it a bit more time off this weekend. I hope you enjoyed the game :D The one on the telly that is!

Was it last night that Choka lost a ball again? Only last week he lost one and I was the one that spotted it from a distance while the three guys were rustling around the bush not able to find it. Poor Choka must learn how to take care of his balls!

Thanks for your kind words LM...I am feeling much better than yesterday..albeit still a bit rough. Missed playing but could not have done it.

Hope all the knees, coccyx and balls get better and hope to see you all soon :)

Ah, the little eccentric guy with the hat minus the shorts speaketh...

Glad you are feeling better Re-Re...sorry your knee is plaguing (sp?) you Binary...

Enjoy playing on Saturday. I shall be sitting on a new bum cushion watching DHFC playing at home and United v Sunderland on Sky (all at the same time) from DHFC's bar...not as good as playing with you lot, granted...but a substitute for the time being...right...I'm orrff out on the piss...have fun guys...

Edited for being a bit too crude (lol)

Enjoy playing on Saturday. I shall be sitting on a new bum cushion watching DHFC playing at home and United v Sunderland on Sky

Oh Laddy, what can I say? Man U v Sunderland isn't on Sky. It's a 3pm k.o which is a no no for live footie on TV here. Someone may be showing it on a foreign channel but it ain't on Sky.

Alan Medic Wrote:

------------------------------------------------------

> Oh Laddy, what can I say? Man U v Sunderland isn't

> on Sky. It's a 3pm k.o which is a no no for live

> footie on TV here. Someone may be showing it on a

> foreign channel but it ain't on Sky.

Oh God you are right (again)...if I recall it was a foreign channel...an Irish one ...Setanta...you went to the trouble of providing me with the link on another thread too...sorry, how could I forget so quickly. Does that mean it won't be shown at DH?:'(

Also, why do you say that 3pm KOs are no nos here? Is there something I should know? How are we supposed to keep track of what is shown and where? I don't understand the system at all. In the old days, I could just sit at home in front of my TV with a bag of toffees. Now life is more complicated and I am not happy about it at all! First the Everton game, now the Sunderland game. To add insult to injury, a Facebook friend tells me the City game will be shown! WTF! To whom do I complain about this!? Your assistance would be appreciated.

Signed: confused and most disgruntled.

Most w/end matches in all divisions in England are Saturday 3pm k.o.'s. If PL matches were shown at that time then it would affect attendances elsewhere. The noisy neighbours k.o. at 5.30. It's on ESPN. However some pubs do appear to show 3 o'clock k.o. matches where they undoubtedly get a live feed from some other country.

Anyway how can you watch two matches at once?

Excellent turn out today, 7-a-side! I don't know what the score was, but it was a tie and PSJ's equalizing goal was a blinder!

A couple of things:

Don't forget that on Wednesdays KO is at 7pm NOT 7.30pm, if possible please try to be there for 6.50pm so that we can start straight away.

This Saturday is the last chance to put in a ?5 deposit for the Christmas do at Thai Corner Cafe. Anyone else who would like to come, but who haven't paid yet, don't forget to bring it with you!

Finally, we're coming to the end of our block booking at DHFC, so we need to decide what we're going to do next in terms of location.

See those of you playing, on Saturday at 11am :D

M x