Is David Cameron a Toff

Ridgley

I don't think the indigenous argument is constructive, if an MP is a British citizen, we should assume that they would act in the interests of the country.

Let's not forget that many of us are not religious, and don't feel as though Christian politicians represent us either. Personally my stomach turned when I heard Tony Blair talk about "God" telling him to lead us into war.

No one has seriously challenged the premises that underlie my argument so I?ll press on to what I feel is the nub of the issue.

The infiltration of governments by religious fanatics threatens to become a serious problem in Europe if ongoing events in Germany are not resolved rationally.

Prominent Jewish rabbis have forged alliances with German Scientologists to openly campaign for changes in the law to enable covert mind-control cultists to infiltrate the highest offices of government without let or hindrance.

Germany has been targeted, presumably, because it is seen as likely to acquiesce under the weight of holocaust guilt it carries. Following a favourable legal ruling, the right to covertly infiltrate governments by Talmudic Jews, Scientologists and other mind-control cultists is likely to become enshrined in EU-wide laws ostensibly enacted to combat religious persecution.

In my view, such an outcome would represent serious compromises to the principles of democracy and freedom of speech and herald the resurgence of ancient superstitions and religious totalitarianism.

I suggest that our hard won freedoms are too valuable to risk for the sake of curbing the unbridled zeal of a few deluded pseudo-religious minorities.

All that is required is that electoral candidates and government employees be compelled to declare their religious identity - honestly.

Scientology in Germany

Scientologists wooing the Jews

-------------------------------------------------------

Freedom of worship by all means ? but NO to covert government infiltration!

Oh my fucking god.

HAL, have you been drinking the kool aid, and if so, whose? What the fuck is this insanity about?

And in answer to the OP - yes, OF COURSE Cameron's a toff. Does that make him a bad man? No. Do other things make him a bad man? Well, quite possibly.

This place is getting more bonkers by the second.

Marmora Man Wrote:

> Ridgley: The Drawing Room is I quote "a place for

> discussion about serious issues and current

> affairs, moderated by a chairperson".

>

> I don't think your OP meets the criteria - perhaps

> in the Lounge, but even then it's a passing

> comment of no discernible value and no insight.

This may be a case of, be careful what you wish for :)

Hugo: I don't know about 'ridiculous', the German government is taking the threat very seriously. And so are the Jews and the Scientologists.

Otta Wrote:

> An I stoned, or is this thread really weird?

On my weird-o-meter, its going waaaaay off the scale.

Have had more sensible conversations with people off their tits on a ketamine and acid cocktail. After taking ten double doves and some speed.

katie1997 Wrote:

> Otta Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > An I stoned, or is this thread really weird?

>

> On my weird-o-meter, its going waaaaay off the

> scale.

>

> Have had more sensible conversations with people

> off their tits on a ketamine and acid cocktail.

> After taking ten double doves and some speed.

I'm coming to your party Katie!

In said photo.

How come two of them have "black only" lapels.

It must be a code, quite possible a Scientology signaling device.

"Whoooo's ( twit-twit-twoo) Magret" said the owl.

And in the corner stands a skeleton of a Polar Bear, stuck to a Foxy's Glacier mint.

"Remember him" said the caretaker "He ain't looking so clever now"

The leaves of time blew, blew hard in an anti-clockwise vortex.

NETTE:-S