> agree with Louisa that it would be much better to

> have a new Moroccan restaurant or Mexican or

> Tapas....just something other than a Pizza

> restaurant which our part of South East London

> seems to be saturated with.

> Personally I find Pizza boring I know I may be in

> the minority but Pizza is to my mind just bread

> and cheese with assorted toppings.

Exactly this point. I don?t think the silent majority care either way, therefore it would make more sense to have a restaurant which offers some more imagination. Maybe even, dare I say it, a chain which does deals to attract people on certain nights of the week.

Louisa.

John you know as well I do, some of the worst offenders on this forum seem to be in a clique with the powers that be, and rarely if ever get pulled up on their often narcissistic and sometimes rather personal offensive drivel. It seems I do tend to draw a higher expectation from admin when it comes to adhering to forum etiquette, I think even you would admit that. I am not being holier than thou, I am far from perfect, but I don?t pretend to be. It seems I can?t do right for wrong sometimes, everything I say draws negative attention. It?s often borderline bullying, but I?m big enough to take it.

Louisa.

No Louisa. You aren?t bullied. You just come to a place where your blatant nonsense is called out

You?ve even fallen back on the hoary old ?clique?.

Are you genuinely calling fishbiscuits part of a clique? They are somehow protected? By who?

Who else is in this clique in 2019? I?ve started posting again but I don?t know anyone and no one knows me

You are just tilting at windmills. Re read the link I posted on your return. It was sweet. Be that person

I genuinely do not understand what you are on about John, what nonsense? Others have backed me on the pizza saturation, but clearly that doesn?t fit in with your narrative of Louisa causing trouble and talking nonsense, does it?

At no stage have I accused fishbiscuits of being part of the clique, but there are others still posting on the forum who are heavily involved in previous groupings. We can?t deny that. I am not willing to call people up on their clique membership, that isn?t fair, and you shouldn?t expect me to.

I am here to debate on a open forum in a honest, and yes, sometimes opinionated manner. That?s how I do things. I am not willing to be a offended snowflake at every turn. And I?m also not willing to appease ignorance when I see it. But I can compromise. I don?t like pizza, I think everyone knows this now. My dig isn?t about what pizza is, it?s about the amount of it we are forced to indulge in locally. It?s over the top.

Louisa.

Lou. Save yourself the pearl clutching. Some people might have backed you but plenty haven?t and you have taken quite the offence. Your whole ?who? Me? But sir I am just a simple messenger? schtick is so old

?What nonsense??, you ask

Well stop asking and start answering. I?ve challenged you several times on your bogus claims. But you never reply to them.

But here you are all ?oh my me ?

Sephiroth Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Lou. Save yourself the pearl clutching. Some

> people might have backed you but plenty haven?t

> and you have taken quite the offence. Your whole

> ?who? Me? But sir I am just a simple messenger?

> schtick is so old

>

> ?What nonsense??, you ask

>

> Well stop asking and start answering. I?ve

> challenged you several times on your bogus claims.

> But you never reply to them.

>

> But here you are all ?oh my me ?

What bogus claims? Ask me again.

Louisa.

fishbiscuits Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We have enough pizza restaurants. On that, I can

> agree.

Exactly! And even if we do live in 'Nappy Valley" I'm sure kids would find stuff they'd enjoy in a decent Tapas or Moroccan place. I really like the chain 'comptoir libanaise' its reasonably priced with a big enough menu theres something for everyone.

Or the chain Giraffe are really decent, salads,burgers,all day breakfasts, Leon also is really decent.

I'm giving these as examples of fairly priced chains with a decent and varied food offering.

Pizza isn't very inspiring and If I had kids I'd rather give them something other than Pizza as a treat.

In my experience, Giraffe food is terrible.

Pizza varies depending where you go. Franco Manca use good quality ingredients and their pizzas are very good in my opinion.

My son in law groaned when I said we were going for a pizza, and he was completely won over.