dulwich plumbing and heating

LordLane

Just to update on my post above - the other radiator pipe has now started leaking. This means there have been problems on all three (moving two radiators, installing a shower) jobs that Daniel did.

Despite him promising on numerous occasions over the last week (and us waiting in for him) to drop by the money he owes us for incomplete work, nothing has happened.

Had Daniel come by on two different occasions. Once for a terribly clogged drain (on New Years Eve) and the next for a cracked/leaking pipe from the condensing boiler drain. We are all pleased with both jobs and would recommend him for your plumbing needs. Will have him back for the SAFE gas check in March. Prompt friendly service at a reasonable price.

His number is 07852 757654.

Does anyone know if Daniel is doing any work at the moment? I was wondering if he was away or taking a break as I have not been able to catch him to make an appointment to replace the faulty boiler he installed in my flat in August. He continues to promise me he will do it but something always seems to come up to prevent him from coming to do the work. After 4 months of exchanging texts, cancelled appointments and his not ringing me on the days he promises to make a time to come to do the work, I should maybe give up. But I remain hopeful that it will get fixed (and the holes in the wall repaired etc etc) one day soon... hopeful for now at least. I will keep you posted.

Well, all I can say is that I rang Daniel around 11 this morning about a leak from my boiler. He came round within the hour, as he said he would, and diagnosed the problem. While he was here I asked him also to look at a leaking tap and my washing machine's connection to the waste pipe, which was inexpertly installed (I know this because I did it myself). He sorted that one straight away. We agreed on a price for a new tap. Daniel came back early this afternoon with his brother to put in the new tap and an overflow pipe for the boiler, so that any leaks can vent outside rather than down the back of my kitchen cabinets. All told ?380 for labour and parts (the mixer tap was ?80). Not what you'd call cheap, perhaps, but it was a far from easy job, or rather three jobs, and the great thing is that I now have a fully functioning washing machine, kitchen tap and boiler again. I wouldn't have any problem at all recommending Daniel.

I'm afraid it looks a little bit like Daniel might be overstretching himself. At the beginning of the year I had Daniel come and look at my shower. He came ad was very prompt to assess the problem and i paid for the part he required to fix it in advance. Daniel has subsequently missed his own arranged appointment to go back keeping the tenants in the flat waiting all day. That was 2 weeks ago after which he has failed to deliver on times that he has promised to be there. The nice thing is that in this time the family living in the flat (2 adults, 1 baby girl and 1 young boy) have not had the hot water fixed on the shower; pretty nice in the recent cold snap (CHEERS DANIEL!) He has ignored phone calls, (he doesn't have active voicemail) and he will soon be receiving a letter from my solicitor. the excuses for not coming round are pretty wide ranging and spout forth intermittently - generall the more bad tempered the messages. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH NOT TO USE THIS GUY - HE IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF TRADESMAN THAT GIVES OTHER HONEST HARDWORKING GUYS A BAD NAME.

If anyone else would like to pursue Daniel in the petty claims courts for general failure to deliver do get in touch. I look forward to making his life as tediously annoying as he has allowed my tenants' to become.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent service,very knowledgeable and very nice people and company. We had a leak that was coming from the upstairs bathroom causing major ceiling damage, finding the leak wasn't easy but Daniel and his brother Aria were both very efficient and found and fixed the faulty pipe for us and the price was great and very reasonable especially considering they got to us within one hour of calling,definitely recommend great service.

DULWICH PLUMBING AND HEATING - 07879220447

Another recommendation for Dulwich Plumbing and Heating.

They came to my flat to carry out some non emergency repairs. They were happy to work around me and my times and were prompt on the day.

They arrived with all the correct parts and fixed my list of issues within an hour and a half and I am very pleased with the results. They were polite, tidy and took the rubbish with them. The overall price was reasonable too.

Would be happy to use them again.

Adding my voice to the songs of praise

Broken bath tap - rang Daniel mid-afternoon (Mon) expecting the usual plumbery "I'll come by for a chat Thursday next week" - Nope! - a little over an hour later he was on the job - got to the supplier for a part before they closed for the day - bish-bosh, all done - phone call a couple of hours later to ensure all was well

This guy just moves at total double speed - how did he sit still at school? - raises the bar for plumbers - RECOMMEND

And aaahh, the blessing of hot water . . .

Lee Scoresby

I used Daniel from Dulwich Plumbing and Heating this week - he responded immediately to my call, and came round and gave me a quote the same day. He carried out the work asap, to a really high standard. I would definitely use him again as he's dependable, fair and efficient.

Daniel 07852 757654

Would highly recommend Daniel and co from Dulwich Plumbing and Heating. They came out to fix my taps and other general plumbing in the kitchen. They were efficient, tidy and reasonably priced. I am very happy with the results.

Archived