Gerry the Plumber

maxijazz

I?m not one who usually gives feedback but felt it only fair to provide a very positive recommendation for Gerry. Same day service which was on a Sunday. Gerry is an extremely knowledgable, efficient, and friendly guy who phoned, arrived and sorted a series of blocked shower, bath and kitchen sink drains within the hour, and very fairly priced too. I just wished I?d called Gerry earlier rather than spending hours myself and spending money on litres upon litres of Mr. Muscle drain unblocker. Plumbing issues are best left to the professionals like Gerry. Will definitely be calling him for any future requirements.

GERRY 078 7230 3925.

• 3 weeks later...

We had no hot water last week and Gerry was amazing. He performed feats of contortion seldom seen outside the Moscow State Circus in order to repair our awkwardly positioned immersion heater. Responded fast, sorted out all the parts in record time and we had our hot water back so we could give our little boy a bath that evening.

This is the second time Gerry has saved the day for us, excellent work and great communication before and after. Could not ask for a better plumber.

You can contact Gerry on 07872303925. He is the best plumber in the world.

Phoned Gerry yesterday at about 3pm, had cistern that would not shut off the incoming water, not an emergency as the water overflow just ran into the pan.. Gerry agreed to call after 10am today, Saturday, he quickly diagnosed the problem and fitted a new ball valve, problem solved. Very nice guy, very helpful and all for a very fair price. Highly recommended.

Yet another very positive recommendation for Gerry. He came round promptly, figured out the problem and kept going with it until it was definitely solved. And an extremely personable guy too. Will call him out again in a flash if I have any other plumbing issues!

His number is 07872 303925.

I messaged Gerry to see if he was available to look at a shower pump that was faulty. Called me within a few hours and booked me in. He arrived on time, replaced the pump and sorted out a few other issues. Very polite, tidy and charged a reasonable price. Gerry will be my go to plumber and would I be be happy to recommend him.

Gerry! Thank you so much for coming out to see my tenant's flat literally at no notice. Sorted the issue for them and so honest and easy to deal with. I can't say that about many tradespeople these days but Gerry is now my speed dial 1 for plumbing! Thanks so much again.

From these recommendations I just called Gerry. He is incredible- he came immediately and fixed a badly leaking tap Which was our main water inlet. And job completed so quickly. Cannot recommend enough. +44 7872 303925

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, just to add to this: Gerry did some work for us today (fixing leaks, replacing taps)

no muss, no fuss

very respectful and understanding: no teeth sucking, just problem fixing (as they presented themselves)

strongly recommend, very swift response, very reasonable price

he even called later in the day to check all was well: really respect that.

his number: 07872 303925

Wholeheartedly agree with the positive reviews here! Gerry was a consummate professional at fixing our leaking shower head - as well as being friendly, efficient, very reasonably priced and a great communicator. Would recommend without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Gerry who came today as arranged and fixed new cartridges to a leaking kitchen tap.

Gerry was reliable, polite and did the work for a very reasonable charge.

All sorted so quickly - I will never leave a tap dripping again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Gerry. We asked him to come and fix a leak and also to put the inhibitor into the central system.

He's one of the most honest tradesmen around and a lovely bloke to have around the house. The leak was more troublesome than first thought but he always come back later to fix the problem without charge. He will be the first name to call if I need a plumber in the future. He can be contacted on 07872303925.

• 9 months later...

I do not recommend Gerry, the plumber. He did a plumbing job to fix a leaking radiator, was supposed to come back to finish the job. He promised multiple times that he would and then stopped replying calls. I had already paid his fees in full, though he didn't finish the job. No response to calls , messages for weeks. Not good at all, would not recommend.

Edited by GT