Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Lovely looks like a few of us? I won't be there til 11.30ish and by sounds of it Jennie will be later but we are coming!

Jude x

Ps Gemma Bailey: welcome hope you have seen there is a meet today. Sounds like we are in identical positions and would be good to compare notes!

Hi ladies, I'm up for the cafe today. This weather is fabulous! I'm going to aim for 11am. Jude is coming too. Hannah hope to see you there. I'm in a navy spotty dress. Hoping to be sat outside. Jennie

Hi all,

I'm new to this group, so I was wondering if anyone would like to meet at Peckham Rye or Dulwich area and what time?

Let me know it'd be lovely to meet you!

Take care!

Fernanda

2nd baby due 06/05

Hi all

And welcome Fernanda!

We have a very relaxed plan for those that are able to meet on Tuesday's at Peckham rye park cafe or one o'clock club anout 11 and also Thursdays at the clockhouse pub at c.12

I had my little girl, Madeleine (Maddie) on the weekend and have the midwife and deliveries coming today but if they come before lunch I would be up for venturing out if people were heading there ... Such a beautiful day and my builders are driving me potty!

Jude x

07969 416482