Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi all, hope everything going well with babes and bumps.

Our son Finlay was born at home on Saturday morning - yay! and were just finding our feet so won't be around today as have a docs appointment and making the most of daddy being at home.

If Thursday meet is on then we might come down to the clock house though.

Clare

Hi ladies, sorry to have been MIA past few weeks. Just making the most of family time and having my husband on paternity leave. He's back to work next week and although my mum is coming to stay, I'm going to try to get out and about. So....I won't see you today but hopefully wil next week. Hope your babies are all thriving. And sleeping lots :)

See you all soon

Jennie x

Hi all, congratulations on all the spring babies :)

I've only just found this thread and am really pleased, it would be great to meet other local mums. Plus I'm not too far from the Clockhouse - tho won't make today's lunch as I'm still in the cabin-fever stage of feeding, sleeping and washing. I was due in early June but my daughter arrived at the end of April - took us by surprise! I never heard back about NHS antenatal classes, and I missed the NCT ones as baby and I were in hospital for 10 days (all fine now, thankfully). It would be nice to come along and meet some of you and your little ones in the not too distant future. Hope you are all enjoying the early days

X

Hi everyone - just wanted to connect! Keep trying to come down and stuff gets in the way..:)

Hector has his first cold and I'm getting it now ... He's super cute and all snotty ..

See you next week hopefully xx

Jess

Morning all

I thought I might escape the builders at my house and try the Crooked Well coffee and crumpets baby group this morning. It's the pub at the bottom of grove lane in camberwell. Not positive it is on or what it is like but you never know...

It's 10.30 to 12.30 I think. Anyone know what it is like and /or fancy it?

Jude x

Hi Jude

Think I saw the coffee and crumpets thing advertised when I was at boogie mites on Fri. Great exude to get me out of the house on such a miserable day and it means I can do Sainsbury shop on way b

ack... Oh the excitement. Probably won't get out until 11 so maybe see you there around 11.30

Jenny x

Hi all,

just wanted to touch base as I have been off the radar for the last couple of weeks - after meeting some of you two Thursdays ago at the Clockhouse and discussing plans for a pending induction our little boy thankfully made an appearance the very next daY - as planned at home - so I feel very lucky! We have called him Maxwell and I look forward to introducing him soon. The last couple of weeks have been filled with visitors and appointments and this is set to continue for the next couple of Thursdays but hopefully I will make out for a coffee/lunch with you all very soon!

I hope all mums and babies are doing well and congratulations to all the births I have missed!

Gemma (07967 155 213)

Hi all,

Congratulations to you Gemma! I'm new to this group so not met any of you yet but I gave birth to little Rosie on 13th May at Kings. I'd love to meet up with some new mums! Like you Gemma, the last couple of weeks have been filled with visitors but now it's all quietened down and my boyfriend has gone back to work so I'd love to meet up if I can! Are you all meeting at the Clockhouse tomorrow?

Hope to meet you soon!

Natalie

Congratulations Gemma: glad all went well.

Yes, I am planning on going to the clockhouse around 12 and hopefully others will be there too

Hope to see some tomorrow and others in weeks to come with their new arrivals!

Jude x