Wax

dulwichmum

Annasfield Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> LizzygotDizzy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Not fair, am stuck at work feeling horny now!

> > change the subject pleeeeaase lol!:-$

> ==================================================

> =====

>

> Talking about BCS waxing? :-S Right..........

Erm....no...:-S just that the subject area sort of (for some strange unknown reason) conjures up images of exactly what my man IS packing....(was also said erm..."tongue in cheek")

Poor Michael, I suggest that you rub some Deep Heat in that open wound. I have limited knowledge about anything medicinal, but I am sure it would soothe. Ant! You have taken my breath away!!! But I should imagine that the pain of the act you are describing would not be at all dissimilar to that of waxing.

It all seems quite unbelievable to me - that people would elect to do this every 4 to 5 weeks. OHMYGOD!

Lovely Benjaminty,

I genuinely have no idea what you could possibly mean. I am so terribly innocent in the ways of the world, a sort of South East London version of Heather Mills McCartney - but with perfect pins...

Darling Ratty,

What is a grade 3? Is that some form of threading?