Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

I think Jen has booked the EDT space already for the next few months, 3rd Tuesday of each month which is the 16th April i think as she is super organised! Jen is this right? I am def up for a big meet too, as well as separate June, July/August meet ups x

Hiya, lovely to see you Junies on Sun! And that you enjoyed your lunches. Still can't believe we had to scrape snow off the car before we left London... Yeeey Laura, hope to see you next time!

Yes 16th April at the EDT is booked, but they would prefer to do it month by month rather than booking it for May onwards too (which makes sense). They'll give us the stage again, hope that was ok for people? We will have to give them a ball park on numbers a couple of weeks before, but we can just post about that nearer the time.

Hope you're all having a good week?

Jen x

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my names Laura and i'm the events manager for The Clockhouse, i know you have got yourselves sorted to be at the EDT for the time being, however i would love for you to consider using us at some point, we have a function room upstairs if there is a larger group of you, or a snug area if only smaller numbers. Also once babies arrive if you wanted somewhere to all gather then again i'd be happy to organise something for you all.

Any questions just ask :)

Hi there. Just found this thread - how did I miss it?!? I'm due with my first on 24 June. Looks like my impeccable timing means I have just missed a great get together for Junies last weekend, but would love to join in and meet some other mums to be if that would be ok? (PhillyIlly and Elliana it looks like we may be on the same NCT class too - with Tessa starting 23 May?)

Claire x

Hiya

Don't want to intrude on your thread at all but have noticed that some of you have expressed an interest in HypnoBirthing. I run group classes from my home in East Dulwich and due to a last minute cancellation have one place left on my April course which starts on Wednesday. I'm also offering 10% off any course booked before Tuesday. My April course is perfect for anyone due in June or July and is a great way to meet local like minded couples whilst learning techniques for a calm and comfortable birth. For those due later in the summer, there is also a place left on my May course. If you'd like any more information, please have a look at http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk or drop me a line on here or at [email protected]

Wishing you all a happy Easter and all the best for a lovely birth.

Hollie x

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well? Wanted to let you all know about a class that I tried last week called Maternally Fit. Its a dedicated class for expecting and post birth mums. Its run by a physiotherapist called Sarah. I really enjoyed it, as have been struggling with what is the right exercise to do! The only down side is that the nearest class to ED is near Clapham North. I have suggested to her that I think they would go down reall well in ED and that there could be lots of potential venues. (The one I attended was in Yoga type studio)Here are the details incase anyone was interested,if you let her know you are also an ED mum, fingers crossed we can get one locally!

Sarah Lorentzen (formerly Nosworthy)

Women's Health Physiotherapist

Maternally Fit

Fitness for Pregnancy and Beyond

Ph 07788 650 802

www.maternallyfit.co.uk

[email protected]

See you all on the 19th! xx

Hi all, just wanted to see if we are all still up for meeting on Tuesday? As EDT has already been booked, think we should stick to this venue for now and then Laura we can chat about the ClockHouse for future meets now you are open.looking forward to it x

Hi all, how is everyone feeling?

Yes EDT booked for Tues 16th at 7pm.

EDT would like rough numbers so I thought I'd see who is up for it so we can let them know. Here is who was have so far...

Sals12

aqua-anya

astrid83

lstickler

PhillyIlly

Buffnutter

HollySamantha - it's the Tues 16th rather than the 19th, hope you can make it!

Who else is up for it?

Jen x

Hi everyone

I am very late to this thread but I'd love to join you all on Tuesday if I can? I'm due in August .

Im called face as funnily enough my face is round so you should be able to recognise me :)

Real name is claudine!!