Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

oooooh congrats on all the new babies, well done Claire, Philippa, Ginny and BBear - and anyone else I've missed!!

Our little girl, Araceli, was born 12 July. I can't believe how fast time has gone since she arrived.

Thinking of all the Aug crew awaiting their new arrivals - hope you're doing well!

I can make Monday too but will be a bit late. Looking fwd to catching up and meeting the new arrivals.

Jen xx

Congrats Jen, was wondering when we'd hear your news!

Annoyingly I'm about to be re admitted to Kings for IV antibiotics ;((

Just when we were settling at home. Amber has to be in too as I'm breastfeeding. Still at least lucky hubby gets some sleep!!

So am most unlikely to make Mon now as wont be out til Mon at earliest.

See you at the next one!!

Congrats everyone on your new arrivals and Ginny thinking of you - hope you get out soonest.

Bobby and I should be able to make Monday. Looking forward to it.

Quick question - about to get to six weeks post-birth and thinking of starting to do some exercise. Seems like there's loads of mum/baby exercise classes in the area, not to mention something called power-pramming(?!) - but can anyone recommend anything? Trying to decide what to attempt!

Thx, Lou

Someone said that power pramming is really good. Its sounds a bit silly but I think I am going to give it a go as I really miss exercising.

Looks like the weather is going to be a bit rubbish tomorrow so shall we meet at the clockhouse instead?

Hi, good to meet everyone at Peckham rye cafe this morning and to meet some gorgeous new babies! I might be out of the picture for a few weeks while baby makes an appearance and I get used to it all but looking forward to catching up with everyone once I'm on the other side! Take care and see you all in a few weeks. Kate x

Hi all sorry missed yesterday but baby arrived at 5am little boy had him at home so

missed the delights of the Kings post natal ward! Hope all babies doing well just had

My first non sleep night and now I am remembering how tough that is.... Hope to see you all soon Catherine x

hi everyone

congatulations catherine!

great to catch up with people yesterday at peckham rye cafe..

i thought it would be nice if we arranged a time and place for people to on a weekly basis (i met someone from spring babies and she said that's what they do). seems like a good idea to save us arranging every time. what do you think?

laura and otto (baby in green sling yesterday)