Quiet room...

Huguenot

*Flys in through hole in ceiling and throws DM's cake in the bin. Replacing it with huge Starbuck's blueberry cheesecake with special Amsterdam ingredient* *Nods towards DM's feet and gives thumbs up* *Thinks to self how nice it is to have come back from Amsterdam with some memories, didn't have those last time :-S *

*Walk in, carefully, seems to be alot of cheesecake and blood in the carpet. You are a violent lot in my absence*

*Am feeling stiff after weekend of digging a mates country garden, drinking country beer and eating country casseroles*

*Ease myself into comfy country chair, waves to one and all, good to be back"

*Wiggle nose and a mojito pops into being*

*Not sure about the plastic shoes DM*

Walks in and dabs a little 3 in 1 oil on the squeaky hinges

Plugs in a Dyson and gives the place a good hoover -I'm sure that the Dyson can handle the cheesecake, even the Dutch variety

Runs a damp cloth over the skirting boards.

Collects 3 large bin bags full of empty Starbucks cups

Gives the windows a good polish

Tidy the various Sunday Times Style supplements into a pile and places them on the coffee table next to the Bumper book of facts

Puts cleaning materials away and walks out with bags of rubbish

Heads off to deal with the Music Room

Wakes up with a start. Realises has been snoozing on armchair all night, notices enormous blue plastic shoes on feets and lets out small horrified exclamation type scream!

Picks up enormous hand bag and runs from room as though trying to escape from own feet...

*enter stage right, pursued by a pair of jeans demonstrating a voracious and insatiable bad attitude*

*trips on rug and dives head first through open window; jeans skid to a halt, eyeball other residents of quiet room, then turn on a hem and stomp back out theorugh the door and down the stairs to continue irresistible pursuit of huguenot*

*takes Brooke by the hand and they fly off the the open window in a Peter Pan stylee to a remote far away paradise as they have lots of catching up to do*

*gives Mikewbate a smile and a thankful wink on the way out*

*Stands at window and observes Mark (wearing green tights, a green cap with feather and pixie boots) fly off into the setting sun with the lovely Brooke. It has to be said that Brooke looked a little wild-eyed. I wonder if she has a problem with heights?*

*Wiggles nose and a nice glass of Shiraz appears; Rougemont, nothing too posh, just nice*

*I like this nose wiggling, I believe I have the proboscis for it*

* throws open the door and runs excitedly into the room *

* starts to gabble something about how he FINALLY managed to get tickets for the Pilton Pop Festival *

* stops mid sentence as he realises the room is all but empty and those present neither care nor have the energy to do anything other than raise the icepacks from their brow and stare back *

* unperturbed he hugs everyone anyway and tells them he loves them *

* opens the fridge and wonders if 9:16am is too early for a beer *

*having set computer to run a necessary yet long and boring automated process, decides the time is right for a mooch around the quiet room*

*finds self already in room*

*wonders how that happened*

ahem

*causes a selection of pastries to come into being, and takes a still-warm pain au raisins*