Quiet room...

Huguenot

Wakes from a troubled slumber, wondering why those images were chosen as the face of the characters he has read about online

Makes coffee

Drops spoon to floor as realisation dawns - these were real people, Friday night was NOT spend indoors recovering from a week(ish) at the coalface. And drink was drunk...

*enters as a dust mote on a sunbeam and slowly expands to normal size and shape*

*feels surprisingly good given the amount of guinness consumed last night*

*hope Keef doesn't mind that the pint he so kindly bought wasn't consumed - but knows that if it had been this morning would have been rather differfent*

*skips in feeling rather spritely, is aware this probably won't last long, but embraces for the mean time*

*Waves to all*

*sits on sun lounger by pool*

*unfortunately still has neighbours housey housey music pounding in head, although she did kindly turn it off at 5am*

*Waves to everyone whilst hoping they were all too drunk to notice total drivle escaping his mouth last night!* *Joins Piers on beach and considers trying paracending... Realises that alcohol still has a hold*

*Wanders in feeling remarkably sprightly, especially as the morning was spent at B&Q*

*Wiggles nose and a Mai-Tai pops into being - has a sip*

*Waves at DM who seems to be riding a bucking aubergine chair - "Thought you looked lovely last night DM, if a little out of place in the CPT, I hope the Guinness splashes can be removed from your Manolos and James' silk smoking jacket"*

*Shame Ana couldnt make it, the lactating donkey got rather stroppy being hobbled in the CPT's front patio all evening, but at least I had something to get home on, although I did have to mop down the patio before I left*

*Feeling in need of company, wiggles nose and Kate Middleton pops into being. Hands-over a hankey and a Mai-Tai and leads her onto the beach to watch Keef paracending in a wobbly manner*

* uses his Pogue-like teeth to open another Polish Beer *

* reflects on his first forum "do" *

* wonders where else in this world such a sound bunch of folk would happen upon *

* remembers talking too much about different towns-lived-in *

* blushes. again. even tho it is no almost 48 hours since do *

* informs forum that today was, for-no-particular-reason, a Nunhead day - quick capsule review: It was great but soooo quiet compared to the Lane *

* the night draws in... *

*Teleports in, have just whisked through Tallinn airport and am now in my Hotel room with my cup of tea from my travel kettle thinking "I do hope the Estonian girls are dressed like that tomorrow"*

*I might go to the Borsi Bar tomorrow - the girls there wear even less - for a few Kroon. Should I bring a few back for the Quiet Room?*

*Waves good morning to everyone* *Takes DM aside and explains that if she was to visit Vilnius, she would find that Ana's taste in clothing is in keeping with her native garb* *Sits down and closes eyes whilst considering that the Boom Town Rats really weren't too bright, it's bloody obvious why Mondays are bad!*

Dear Mr Mikewbate,

Shame on you for offering such a filth to me. I can feel another quote coming on - in the manner of my previous one concerning the boiling oil and the removal of children into care. Watch out South London London Press, I can come up with complete crackers at will...

DM