Quiet room...

Huguenot

*inflates 342 blow-up batdogs, complete with PVC capes and scatters indiscriminately around room, balcony and poolside in a way that ensures they'll continue to show up in three months time*

*smirkles at likely impact of this on mike m'bate when he returns on daffodil bail with immediate hosiery issue*

*Looks up number for sex counsellors in phone book*

*Leaves said number with note for Mikewbate on top of pile of Razzles*

*Looks enquireingly towards Bagpuss78 as if to say "what's eatin' you, huh*

*Opens Patio door to todays landscape*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4a/Taj1.jpg/300px-Taj1.jpg

*Thinks to self "I fancy a curry and a keema nan"*

*Sits on patio chair and rests eyes* B)

Notices low growling coming from handbag, opens bag to find aggitated Mr Batdog, sharpening his teeth on best glass nail file.

Stands up in horror as realises that Mr Mikewbate has once again been up to his filthy and unforgivable antics with an old copy of Razzle, a Pritt stick and my photo!!!

Mr Batdog leaps from Mulberry Roxanne handbag, flies through the air above 342 PVC inflatable Batdogs, lands on Mr Mikewbates knee, and savages off his front bottom using an enormous electric cutting appliance which he had concealed in his cape!

Thinks to self, "I think I love Mr Batdog, he really is quite the hero".

Texts Ana to call an ambulance, and arrange for the donkey to be removed to a place of safety.

Thinks to self "I fancy a curry", but first gestures to window to Mr Ant to join us for lunch, and texts him... "Ana will sort out the dirty nappies and bottles for you darling when she is finished her other chores".

Rings for butler to come to wipe blood splatters from walls, and wipe clean the vinyl Batdogs scattered around the room.

Wafts in wearing amazing perfect white jeans and sheer lime green polka dot top with matching camisole - looking like an advertisement for the Boden catalogue. Removes high heels and enormous white rimmed sunglasses, lifts small dog carefully from enormous handbag and places on cusion next to favourite chair. Accepts Vente latte from au pair who then looks around the room to see who else would like a drink...

Glances in small mirror from pocket of handbag, and sighs. Wonders if could be mistaken for Kristin Scott Thomas or Cilla Battersby?