Clarks Handyman Works

terry027

Hello everyone

My name is Terry I live in east Dulwich and I am offering a handy man service.

I have 12 years experience of engineering and many more years experience of metal work, woodwork, plumbing, and electrical, work. I offer the following service?s

Flat pack furniture, Shelving & storage,

Skirting, picture & dado rails,

Floorboards, cladding & "boxing-in

Handrails & coat racks,

Doors hung, Curtain poles & tracks,

Bath panels & toilet seats,

Broken furniture & cupboards repaired,

Security locks, bolts, chains

spyglasses Door locks, barrels and cylinders,

Replacement taps, delivery/collection service,

Loft, garden, garage & shed clearance
Disposal of items to council recycling facilities,

Shed & garage repairs, Garden furniture & children's play items assembled,

Clothes lines & parasol spikes,

Fence panels treated,
Broken fence panels replaced.

If you cant see a service you are looking for then just ask.

If you should need any work carried out please call me on 07717572036

I provide a 24hr service and very competitive rates

I called Terry this week for a variety of odd jobs that I lack the skill to do myself. He was punctual, efficient, tidy and his rates were extremely fair and reasonable. I would not hesitate to call him again and to recommend him to others.

Had Terry fit 7 internal doors yesterday with all new attachments. It was a difficult job as frames and floors are far from square. Terry worked relentlessly non stop and completed the job to a great standard. He will be back soon for more work to be carried out.

There's nothing better than finding someone to do an irritating little job, at short notice and for very decent money.

Called Terry this morning, fitted me in this afternoon on his way home. Bosh. Job done. Perfect.

Have now started a list...Jobs for Terry. Thanx!! :0)

I would like to thank and recommend terry to all EDF users i called Terry up on saturday night around 9:30pm i told him that i had turned the cooker on and there was a loud bang fro the back of my cooker i'm sure Terry picked up on me feeling a little scared and told me he would be round within 30mins. about 15minutes later he was here and had sorted out the problem even at night he was very polite and understanding i had no lights in the house and all my electric had gone out i didn't know what to do other than to call my local handyman.

ladies if you need a handyman than try Terry he really is very good call him on 07717572036

Terry thank you so much for your help your a knight in shinning armour.

Hi

I recently had Terry round to put together some furniture for me. I found his work very through and he was very punctual, very efficent and I would trust him to do much more in my home. He is hardworking and very friendly. I would throughly recommend him. His rates are also great value. When he came to look at the job, he even fixed the oven door I had managed to pull of the hinge earlier in the day without a moments hesitation.

Thank you so much Terry.

Called terry today about a sink leak in my bathroom he came straight over and in a flash he had the problem fixed while he was here i got him to hang a few pictures that i have never got round to doing myself and also help move around some very heavy furniture. I found terry to be very polite extremely helpful and willing to go out of his way to help others hes rates are very cheap for what is asked of him

thanks terry will be calling again as soon as i find something for you to do

Also want to add my name to the Terry appreciation society. I called him on Monday morning about a leak and he fixed it that day plus had a look at a couple of other niggling jobs which he fixed on the spot. Have booked him to come back and do the other snagging list items. Very reasonable prices too. Extremely happy to have found someone so good and so local.

Daisy

I wanted to say a big thank you to Terry for coming over this weekend and fixing my garden gate. My dog managed to get out of my garden and luckily the dog warden brought him back i called Terry on the saturday afternoon and he was over within an hour or two fixing the gate it is now stronger than it was before and i have started to make a list of other jobs for Terry to undertake. If you need a handyman please use terry he's a great guy and a fantastic handyman he's very helpful and his rates are very very fare. Call him on 07717572036

Thanks again terry hope to see you soon

Called Terry a few days ago to undertake some jobs around the house i.e. hanging pictures, putting some flat pack furniture together and to change some mixer taps in the bath for me. I was extremely happy with how quick Terry completed the jobs in hand he didn't stop for a break not once despite being offered tea he is very hard working and dedicated to the job at hand

i would say Terry is one of those guys you can feel at ease if and trust to the what you have asked of him

Highly recommended handyman call him his number is 07717572036

Another recommendation for Terry. I called him needing a job done at short notice and he came that same day and was great. Punctual, tidy and worked non-stop (indeed he didn't even drink a cup of tea although I kept offering). I know who to call next time!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another post for the famous clarks handyman I had Terry come round last week to put together some flat pack furniture for my daughters bedroom he was on time and very tidy with his work he helped me move some bits around the house and was more help than i would have expected. he left my daughters room very tidy and even disposed of all the packaging for me i will be calling him back again as soon as i have more work for him

Thanks Terry

Called terry on friday to come and fix my garden gate and to look into insulating my loft he arrived on time and was very polite and fast at his work the gate was fixed in no time at all and i have booked him back to complete the insulating in the loft for me Terry is a nice young chap who was very hard working and very helpful but he kept declining my offers of tea or coffee even though it was very cold out side thats not a bad thing he's a great handyman. Thanks terry

• 2 weeks later...
I have used Terry for a number of jobs and he is excellent!! He has done loads including painting our fences and decking, other garden work, flat pack furniture, putting up blinds and curtains, decorating and other bits and bobs. I have booked him in for more jobs! I trust him and have left him in my house which I think is very important this day and age. He tidies up after himself, leaves everywhere spotless and turns up on time. I would thoroughly recommend Terry!!

Terry has just finished removing and moving picture rails and dado rails, and plastered over the resultant gaps in my house. He has done an excellent job! I found him both efficient and friendly, and he has great time-keeping as well.

Another recommendation for Terry - he came yesterday to fit door locks.

Did this very efficiently and neatly.

I also asked him to do various other jobs that have been on the 'to do' list for ages -

he had all the right tools and managed to solve problems to complete all jobs quickly, neatly and professionally.

A really nice, reliable guy.

I'll be using him again, and would fully recommend to others.

Terry came round this week and once again provided an excellent service. He remounted a curtain rail, rewired the underfloor heating panel as well as various other bits and pieces.

Terrific service and a great guy, I thoroughly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Terry just came and did a variety of jobs - curtain rails, shelves, dismantling and reassembling furniture. Came up with great problem solving ideas when things weren't quite going to plan. Already got him coming back to do more.

Archived