Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

Ted Max Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He's a great actor. You may have seen his arse,

> but I'll never forget seeing his Henry in all its

> glory at the National.

Seconded - I saw that show too and it was a fabulous performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Jo Brand in Dulwich Village, near to the Village Bookshop. I smiled at her broadly, and she looked, smiled back, then almost instantly and at the same time as me looked puzzled and embarrassed as we realised that we didn't actually know each other.

I also witnessed the humorous incident that Jenny Eclair wrote about in the August edition of Living Death, er, South.

• 1 month later...

The lesser spotted Rod Liddle.I cant call him a bottom feeding twat on this forum, as its a pesronal opinion & shouldnt be written on here, but did anyone see his latest bile flecked , anti NUFC outpourings in last weeks Sunday times sport bit?

a nice bit of wikipedia C&P

"He married his long-term girlfriend and HTV reporter, Rachel Royce, in March 2004 in Malaysia. They had had two sons together. Six months later, he moved in with Alicia Monckton, a twenty-two year old receptionist at The Spectator magazine whom he had been seeing for some years, and his wife divorced him. It later transpired that he had cut his honeymoon short so that he could go to comfort Monckton, whose mother had died.[7] They had been living in Heytesbury, Wiltshire. On 5 May 2005 Liddle was arrested for common assault against his then pregnant girlfriend Alicia Monckton. He was held under domestic violence guidelines which allow police to question suspects without cooperation from victims. He later was given and accepted a police caution for the offence. Liddle was reported as accepting the caution......"

Stout fellow.

ED has really gone downhill - who next fo an ED bolthole ? Gary Glitter ?