Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hi Charlotte ! I'm due 29 November and also relatively new to the area - I'm finishing work around the same time as you and would be definitely be up for tea and cake meet ups. Have you checked out the Facebook group for events?

Dee x

Hi - I'm due with my 2nd on Tuesday (24 Sep) and clearly very late to join this group but would love to meet up with 2nd timers especially - my daughter has just turned 2 and it will be lovely to know how others in a similar boat are getting on / go for play dates where toddlers can run around and play together.

Is there a Facebook page I can join to keep in the loop with meet ups?

Ruth

Hi Ruth (and others who may not be on the Facebook page). I'm due 2nd Oct and expecting my 2nd too - have a 2.7 month year old! A few of us who are expecting number 2 and have toddlers etc are meeting tomorrow 10 onwards at the Peckham Rye 1 o'clock club (10-12). We moving on for coffee/early lunch for toddlers 11.15/30 ish in the cafe - so first time mums who just fancy the coffee part of it, very welcome too! Jane x

Hello all, hope you are all well. I had my baby in Dec last year and bought a box of Cow & Gate first infant milk stage 1 that we never opened, and wondered if anyone would like it? (free) It expires in March 2014. Seems a shame to throw it away! I'm in North Dulwich but often in ED with baby so could prob drop it off.

Stella x

Hello All,

Unfortunately, I am a bit out of the loop but I was in one of the very first Autumn Mums meet ups this summer at the Clockhouse pub.

Anyway I thought I'd all let you know that my company Olive&Moss (baby clothes) will be holding a sale this Friday (details below). I'll be there working away with little Baby Miles (now 10 weeks) strapped to me via the Baby Bjorn. Agh the life of a modern mum... :)

Please come along and grab a bargain. Looking forward to catching up x x

Details...

We are hosting a huge sample sale at the Herne Tavern for baby and toddler clothing ages 0-3 years. The Sale is on Friday 4th October from 10am-2pm. Prices start at just ?1!!!

The sale will take place at:

The Herne Tavern

2 Forest Hill Rd

East Dulwich

London

SE22 0RR

Getting there:

Buses 12, 197, 63 and 363. Nearest Train Stations are East Dulwich, Peckham Rail or Honor Oak Park tube. Plenty of free on street parking!

Contact us:

[email protected]

www.oliveandmoss.com

We hope to see you all there!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to East Dulwich and this forum so apologies if I'm not up to speed. I gave birth to baby Hannah last Wednesday 25 September and am keen to make friends and meet up with fellow mums in the local area so I don't go stir crazy when Daddy goes back to work. I'm on Facebook so would like to join the group to hear of things going on. What do I need to do?

All the best,

Kim

Hi Kim,

Just search for the group Autumn Babies Club 2013, click to join and then Hannah who set up the group will accept the invite. Congrats on your arrival!

There's always some sort of meet up being planned - cakes, walks etc.

Priya

Hope you don't mind us butting in on your thread, but Goodrich School is having a table top sale on Saturday 12 October, 2.30-4.30. This is like a mini car boot sale, 50p entry - lots of people selling off unwanted clothes, books, etc. Usually a good source of baby/toddler bits and pieces for good prices. Hope to see you there

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?6,1194022

Yes Ali you really deserve a treat after handling the best moment of your life and giving birth to your baby !

I am definitly available most of the evenings next week if you want to book an appointment for me to come to your house and doing your manicure and massage. Just text me to arrange !!

Xs

Glo

• 1 month later...

It's that time of year again!

Come and visit us in the Volcano Coffee works for our big Autumn Winter Sample Sale on baby/toddler clothing ages 0-3. The Sale is on Friday 22nd November from 9am-2pm. Perfect to grab your last minute Christmas gifts!

We will be selling everything from clothing and blankets to toys, cards, books and gifts!

The sale will take place at:

Volcano Coffee Works

Parkhall Trading Estate

Martell Road

London

SE21 8EN

Volcano has refreshments and baby changing facilities.

Getting there:

Plenty of free on street parking! Nearest Train Stations are West Norwood or West Dulwich.

Contact us:

[email protected]

www.oliveandmoss.com

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Not sure if you are accepting new members... I had my baby in September 2013 and looking to get in touch with similar mums. Wondering if you have any get togethers planned? I live in East Dulwich.

Thanks

Riz

Hi hope you don't mind me posting but if you are looking for a playgroup to attend, Cheeky C's runs on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10.00-12.00.

Cheeky C's playgroup starts on Monday 13th January!

To anyone who has attended before, CHANGES have been made thanks to everyone suggestions on how we can improve and save on costs.

From 09.30-10.00 parents are welcome to help to set up

At 11.00 there will be story time

from 11.45 there will be packing up time

We run from 10.00-12.00

The prices have gone down

Cheeky C's runs on Mondays Thursdays and Fridays from 10.00-12.00.

It is drop in so feel free to attend any time between 10.00-12.00!

Details are below hope to see you there

Happy New Year

Kind Regards

Annabelle

Cheeky C's the fun, creative and exciting playgroup which is split into different C's!

The Cheeky C's:

Construction Corner: (garage, duplo, trains and train track, cars, mega blocks, wooden blocks, castle, popoids and huge building blocks perfect to build the tallest tower!)

Camping Corner: (pop up tents, tunnel, fire engine tent, castle tent, peppa pig tent, circus tent, and sea world tents!)

Creative Corner: (plasticine, shape cutters, rolling pins, stickers, paper, face masks, crayons, paints, pens, colouring pages, drawing pad where children can pick up a crayon and create masterpieces!)

Cosy Corner (full of lovely cushions, throws, dolls, prams, cots and the cutest soft toys!)

Crazy Corner (scuttle bugs, crazy coupe cars, rockers, rocking horse, and a friendly dinosaur ride on!)

Cooking Corner (wooden play kitchen, play food, shop table with tills, shopping trolley, basket and children's dinning table to have fabulous tea parties!)

Concert Corner (music instruments, drums, xylophones, shakers, trumpets, and tamborines to make sweet music!)

Costume Corner (exciting princess and fairy costumes, doctors costume and medical kit, magicians costume, Fire mans costume and hat!)

Concentration Corner(full of beautiful picture books and exciting reading books and fun puzzles!)

Coffee Corner (for parents to sit and enjoy a quality cup of coffee (cappuccino/latte/mocha) and a scrumptious snack!)

There will be proper coffees, teas, smoothies, snacks, and toast! (decaf is available too)

At Greendale Hut,Greendale Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8TE (Next to JAPS)

Feel free to drop in anytime between 10.00-12.00

Prices per session:

?4.00 per child

?1.50 per sibling

?1.50 per baby under one

0-3 months FREE

Babies under one are free with a full paying child

Hi I've just found the East Dulwich Forum and this group. I've sent a request to join the facebook group and thought I should introduce myself on here too! Hope you'll accept my request. I'm Catherine Blackham on facebook. I've got a 4 month old daughter born on 16th September. It would be good to come along to a meet up sometime.