Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hello

I'm new to this thread and am around Friday be great to meet other mums. I've got a 2 year old boy who makes me tired so Christ knows what the next one is going to do to me!!

Look forward to meeting you all Friday.

Claudine

Hi, I am also free on Friday 28 th and would love to meet up at Peckham rye. I have a 14 month old, i might be a little late as he still has a morning nap and so it maybe be more like 10.15-30. See you there...

The weather is looking a bit iffy so may be an indoor cafe meet up but hopefully it will stay dry. I'll get there for 10am and I am wearing a bright pink top today and have my lively 2 year old daughter with me so should be fairly easy to spot!

Hi everyone,

It was lovely to meet a few of you at the gathering in the Clock House. I was wondering if anyone fancies meeting up again, this time for a trip to the zoo? I have 10 complementary tickets for Zoo Lates at London Zoo for Friday 26 July. It's open from 6-10pm, and sadly is only for adults. Here's a link to the webpage: http://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/whats-on/zoo-lates/

If anyone is interested in going please send me a PM.

Emmelianna

Hi ladies

I have just found this thread so joining a little late but I am a first time mum due mid September. Not long to go so needless to say I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed! Ahhh! I would love to come join your catch ups and meet some expecting mums.

When are you next planning a get together?

Hope you are all feeling well and enjoying the sunshine!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a pregnancy yoga class. I have not done any yoga in a long time, so it needs to be quite an easy class, but feel I am ceasing up already... many thanks in advance...x

hello!

I go to a Monday evening class at the yoga rooms situated in The Gardens with Yajna - you can either drop in if there is space or block book 4 sessions.

See the website here http://www.theyogaroom.org.uk/- Yajna concentrates on breathing and relaxations along with gentle easy poses for flexibility.

The classes only fit up to 5 people so it's almost a small intimate class.

I teach a small, friendly group pregnancy yoga class on Saturday mornings at the Goose Green Clinic in East Dulwich. A new block of classes starts this Saturday 6 July. Please do join us - check out www.michelemyoga for more details.

Hi everyone! I too have just become aware of this group and would love to join! I am due 31 October, becoming increasingly nervous, and would love to meet others in a similar situation (hopefully less nervous though!.

Would be great to meet you all as I missed the last one. Shall we meet on Clockhouse (where the meetup took place last time too), on the 21st July, lets say at 2pm? I don't mind calling the place to book us a table once we agree on the meetup time :)