Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hi - new to this thread too. I'm expecting my first in early October and am VERY anxious. Didn't want to join the thread until after my 20 week scan, which i'm pleased to say was fine. Now in the throes of reality!!

For life of me can't remember what I'm working on the 6th, but if I'm able to, would love to come if you have any room for a shy one!

Don't be anxious or shy, we're all in this together!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Miranda x

stacker285 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi - new to this thread too. I'm expecting my

> first in early October and am VERY anxious. Didn't

> want to join the thread until after my 20 week

> scan, which i'm pleased to say was fine. Now in

> the throes of reality!!

> For life of me can't remember what I'm working on

> the 6th, but if I'm able to, would love to come if

> you have any room for a shy one!

Dear all,

I hope you do not mind me posting a message here. I am a midwife and I run group antenatal classes in East Dulwich. The course is very informative, dynamic, fun and a great place to meet other local couples expecting around the same dates as you. During the course I cover from labour to postnatal time, always from a non-judgemental point of view.

You can check comments from other couples who already have done my courses at: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1032714,1072902#msg-1072902

Or visit my website for further detailed information at: http://www.ariadnasole.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you for reading and enjoy your pregnancies!

Ariadna

Hello ladies-

I'm expecting a September baby.

A friend last night said this was the best place to come to meet local mums-to-be. I would love to jump on your 6th of June hangout if the numbers are not going too crazy.

Katy

Hi there - I am due with a little one beginning of October and would be keen to join in your meet ups! Its my second baby (my other baby is just about to turn 1. so will have hands full!) Am free on 6th June so would love to pop along and meet you all.

Sarah

Unfortunately I'm working nights on the 6th so won't be able to come along. I'm 22 weeks and only just showing (blimey, it's suddenly appeared and so much bigger at the end of the day!). Having up and down days and finding the whole pregnancy thing a bit freaky.

Hi there, I sadly couldn't make the first meet up but really want to come to the meet up tomorrow but this is subject to my husband getting home from work on time, which normally isn't until 7.30pm. Will definitely try yo make it. I have a 14 month old and I'm a stay at home mum so if anyone else is available in the day let me know.

Karen x

Looking forward to tonight ladies. I'll be there from 7pm. For those who can't make it, look forward to meeting you sometime soon. Went to view a nursery yesterday.. feeling very surreal!!! Cheers Cindy x

Can't make it tonight as other half swamped with work so can make it back to babysit 2 year old. Have fun ladies and hope to make the next one! (Had my 22 week scan today-all good and resisted the temptation to find out sex so impressed with our willpower this time around!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Was great to meet (some of) you at the clockhouse! Thanks again Cindy!! And wonderful to be able to chat about all things baby without the fear of boring people to death!! Looking forward to the next round :)

Hope all is going well for all you lovely ladies x

Hi ladies,

I just thought I'd share with you a wonderful blog that my midwife Clemmie writes. She's a community midwife who works in our little pocket of London and it's full of great advice (both anti & postnatal) as well as being fun and a great read. I'm sure some of you have met her before. Please have a look - it's brilliant.

www.gasandairblog.com

Thanks!

Hello all,

So sad that I missed the last meet up. I was going to suggest that seeing as some people have more than child and childcare issues sometimes in the evening - why don't we meet up on Peckham Rye on Sunday afternoon? Maybe have a picnic and that way people can bring kids?

let me know what you think, I know this is rather weather dependent!!