Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hi Ladies,

Picnic sounds lovely to me.

On a work front I thought I'd let you all know that my company www.oliveandmoss.com is having a baby clothing sale this Friday July 19th.

Location Volcano Coffee House, Parkhall Trading Estate, 40 Martell Road, West Dulwich. London SE21 8EN. [email protected] 02087613076

Prices start from ?1. So come along and grab some fab baby and childrenswear bargains!

Due date today!

Agh.

Thanks

Nina x

Potty training, when to move to a big bed, do I need a double buggy, how do I manage with a toddler and a new baby, when will I sleep, how do I avoid/manage sibling rivalry? What have I forgotten to get or prepare for this 2nd baby? We cover all this and more in our Welcoming Baby Number 2 course, just for parents expecting their 2nd baby.

Next course, closest to ED, is running in Crystal Palace (on the Triangle) over 3 evenings (2 hours each) in September (16th, 23rd and 30th Sep). Just a couple of places now left. East Dulwich Forum mums price of ?144 per couple or individual (normally ?180). Please contact me if you'd like to know more or book your place. Come and meet some other lovely local mums from ED, Crystal Palace, Brockley etc who are also pregnant with their 2nd babies. [email protected]

See www.facebook.com/theneopractice for more about us and course recommendations.

Hi all,

I think a picnic was suggested so that people could bring kids etc if they wanted? Also I totally second Rebecca's suggestion of the bench area - I have a couple of camping chairs that I will bring anyway as I can't sit on the ground any more!

Priya

Oh no !!! I can't make this as I have a friends birthday party and I've only met a few of you!! Hopefully there will be lots more play dates when everyone finishes work.

Nina good luck hope format take another 10 days!!

Claudine

Hi ladies

I am free Sunday so will definitely come and say hello. Would be fab to meet you all. I am a first timer due mid September. It will just be me and bump coming as hubby busy. Will bring some picnic snacks.

See you Sunday

i'm still hoping to make it along but probably note until 2-2.30. hopefully some peeps will still be about then. will bring my 10 month old baby boy and hubby too. he may sneak off though if there aren't any other guys about, could be a little daunting a prospect! look forward to meeting up with you all. fi x