Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2013)

Hi there, I also missed the last one. I'm around in the day with my 21 month old so if there are any 2nd / 3rd timers who fancy a meet in the park during the day with little ones (perhaps a 10am peckham rye / dulwich park meet up one weekday) give me a shout. Will also try to make it along to the evening / weekend meet ups too. X

Hi, it was great to meet some of you the other evening. Looking forward to the next time.

I have a two year old but don't work Fridays so a week day park meet on a Friday would be great if this works for others x

Hi guys. Yes, was lovely meeting some of you the other week and what a brilliant turnout! I'm afraid I can't make the 7th either but agree that it's a nice idea. I can also make 14th or 21st..? I've a 9 month old, still on mat leave so can usually do a Friday day too, any from the 12th July work for me. Fi x

Hello! I am a first time mum due on the 23rd of sept and hoping I'm not too late to come along and say hey sometime? I will be keeping my eye on this and seeing of there are any meetups coming up soon. Hope you're all feeling well and glowy and all that stuff x

Hi,

Would be great to catch up again.

I'm off on teh occasional Friday, 28th being one of them so let me know if anything is arranged and i'll try to come along.

We're moving house next month and it's likely to be weekend of 20/21 or 27/28. If i'm not moving then i'd love to come along on 21st. I'll keep an eye on the forum.

x

For those that are free on the 28th June for a meet up - shall I suggest 10am at Peckham Rye park cafe and whoever fancies it can come along?

I should also be able to make the 21st so look forward to meeting some more of you then.

Sophie

I have two spaces left on the London Hypnobirthing group course in July which runs over four Saturday mornings (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July) from 10.15am-12.45pm in East Dulwich.

I offer a 10% discount on course bookings when two couples book together, giving you a joint saving of over ?85. This would be a perfect opportunity for two sets of parents from your Autumn babies club to attend a hypnobirthing course together.

Hypnobirthing is a logical and effective antenatal course that equips you with the knowledge and tools for a calm and comfortable birth. Please have a look at my website http://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk if you'd like to know more or to read testimonials from parents who have already attended one of my courses.

Wishing you all the best for lovely births,

Hollie x