Music Room *It's fully soundproofed*

mockney piers

Nine inch nails are a band that have been around ages, and I've never really listened to them much. Then I went to Reading this year and was blown away by their set! This song was the last, and it sent shivers down my spine, it's one of the most powerful live performances I've ever seen, and it's beautiful.

Some people may know of it as a Johnny Cash song, but he actually covered NIN.

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

Nout soft about that, they are some of the most heart felt lyrics I can think of! *whispers* between you and me, I was close to letting a tear go at Reading (it really was a moving performance), but my friends would've beat me up, so gave Mrs Keef a big hug instead (thus hiding my face from the lads).

Aw, Keef ... You are spot-on about the lyrics tho.

I once reduced a mate (who's a black-belt martial-arts type) to a blubbering mess once when I played him Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and Memories of the Alhambra.

Anyone else got a particular song that makes their eyes water? (ie not in a cringeworthy way!)

They'll have to be filed under guilty pleasures charlie, as I rather enjoyed them!!

The latter reminded me of an old tune called Ansaphone by Jonny L for some reason, couldn't find it anywhere (well, I had it on vinyl, but leant most of my old dance vinyl to a mate who ran off to New Zealand with it all!!

Here's some stuff from his old label mates

Prodigy - Charly purest cheese.

Cool tune Ben.

That France Gall is a top spot - nice one. My Tube Fu is stronger!

Brigitte Bardot - Contact

And if we're doing classic rave, don't even mess! I was top DJ boy way back when. OK I'm a shadow of my former stuffed with vinyl DJ box carrying dude. But I still offer:

Noise Overload - Right Here Right Now

Rhythm For Reasons - The Grand National (Tango Remix)

One more..

Satin Storm - Think I'm Going Out of my Head (one of my faves)