Wanted: female personal trainer - recommendations or direct contact

woodland

I'm looking for someone to help me get fit again and lose some weight. I am more comfortable with a woman trainer and would appreciate hearing from anyone who is happy to have a chat about what I would like to achieve. Happy to have any recommendations and for anyone who is a pt to contact me.

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

My name is Jessy, qualified dancer and personal fitness trainer.

I use the below training techniques to help you reach your optimum physique:

? TRX Suspension Training (in our out of home)

? Boxing

? Resistance Bands

? Kettle Bells

? Mat Based Work

This can be at your home or local park.

Check out my website Jessywenzel.com

I offer FREE consultation!!

All the best!

Hi Woodland

I offer a free initial consultation to go over your goals plus health & fitness history and we can do a mini training session so you can decide if you like me and my training before parting with any money. I have recommendations on the forum or you can read them on my site here>> http://www.balanceforlife.co.uk/recommendations.php. I also offer all forum clients a 20% discount on my advertised rates.

You can email me on here or at [email protected]. Alternatively you can call tomorrow on 07532168273 to book in your free consultation.

Best Regards

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

Seconding Beth from Bee Healthy. She is wonderful - totally non-intimidating, full of energy & enthusiasm &, well, just lovely. I started seeing her when pregnant with my 2nd child & up until he was about 8 months old as I had crippling PND after my 1st & thought some structured exercise might help mentally & physically. My sessions on Peckham Rye with her were more beneficial to me than I can explain.

She had a baby recently - not sure when she's back to work - but she is definitely worth contacting.

http://bee-healthy.co.uk/

Zoe

balanceforlife Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Woodland

>

> I offer a free initial consultation to go over

> your goals plus health & fitness history and we

> can do a mini training session so you can decide

> if you like me and my training before parting with

> any money. I have recommendations on the forum or

> you can read them on my site here>>

> http://www.balanceforlife.co.uk/recommendations.ph

> p. I also offer all forum clients a 20% discount

> on my advertised rates.

>

> You can email me on here or at

> [email protected]. Alternatively you can

> call tomorrow on 07532168273 to book in your free

> consultation.

>

> Best Regards

> AJ

I highly recommend AJ.

Have only had the free consultation (which includes a mini workout session) & one session (at home) and feel focused, committed and back on track already. She's awesome!

Zo? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seconding Beth from Bee Healthy. She is wonderful

> - totally non-intimidating, full of energy &

> enthusiasm &, well, just lovely. I started seeing

> her when pregnant with my 2nd child & up until he

> was about 8 months old as I had crippling PND

> after my 1st & thought some structured exercise

> might help mentally & physically. My sessions on

> Peckham Rye with her were more beneficial to me

> than I can explain.

>

> She had a baby recently - not sure when she's back

> to work - but she is definitely worth contacting.

>

> http://bee-healthy.co.uk/

>

> Zoe

Beth is fab, but she's only just had her baby, I don't think she is planning to come back to work until the start of next year. While she has been off I've been training with Julia McCabe, posts on here as Fitness Julia, she's also great, I've been surprised at how much difference our once a week sessions have been making to my muscle strength.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?6,960871,1029576#msg-1029576

Hi,

I have been working with Sarah Strong for about 6 months now and have had amazing results after having a baby 1 year ago. I've had several trainers over time and by far and away find her approach and workouts the most exciting and motivating. I can highly recommend her. Please PM if you want more info. Her website and contact number are below.

Good luck!

Sarah Strong: 07958 983645

www.strongstyle.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Teresa and I am a registered Level 3 personal fitness trainer. I live locally and train people from Dulwich and the surrounding areas, in their homes, outdoors or at a gym in central London. I help people of all ages (teens to older adults) reduce body fat, strengthen muscles, boost stamina, increase flexibility, and prevent injuries. I am CRB checked and first aid qualified. Please call me for a free consultation.

All the best, Teresa at Waite Training, 07979900818. Stop Waiting, Start Training.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know this ad has been out for a while, but just curious as to how your fitness and weight loss plan is progressing and if you found the personal trainer you were looking for.

My name is Jennifer. I have over 20 years of training experience with a great track record of transformed bodies.

If you have a moment please have a look at my website.

www.dulwichcorefitness.co.uk

0777 696 426

If you're still looking for a trainer, I may just be able to help you.

Kind regards.

Jennifer

• 4 years later...
The TRX is an extraordinary exercise equipment or tool for enhancing absolute body fitness, core strength, and athletic stamina without getting exhausted with isolation moves. It's even conceivable to do isolation workout or exercises like leg extensions and hamstring curls! In any case, the genuine fact of the TRX comes from the way that each activity or exercise turns into a full body work out. You may see the below image to acknowledge the pro and cons of TRX. You can also try this workout: https://www.coretrainingtips.com/trx-workout-strengthen-whole-body-improve-fitness-30-minutes/ to exercise the whole body in 30 minutes. The rings can be raised up to be inside 6 inches of the anchor point and can hang down around 9 feet each. This empowers the user to do pull-ups and different activities or workout that would regularly be done on a bar. Also, the rings rotate normally while doing pulling movements which makes the moves less demanding on the shoulder joint. TRX now offer a new version of the TRX traner - Dual Trainer. This model combines both advantages of the TRX and the rings.

Archived