Rant: Babur takeaway is ALWAYS cold!!

hoppermum

Ok so this stretches the border of ED a little but we all love Babur right? But I have never ever received a curry that didnt need a good 3 mins in the microwave. Is it just me? Possibly the most expensive curry in SE London, can't they keep it warm?? Rant over.

I won't be ordering from them again...can't stop the husband though! Thanks for the recommendations, ill give some of those a try. Agree that the Babur restaurant is amazing, but the tale away is cooked in a completely different kitchen...

Annette Curtain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Isn't Indian take away food ALWAYS better once

> reheated ?

What's the matter with you woman?!! reheated curry is rank unless you don't mean reheated by means of microwave...of course :-))

Annette Curtain Wrote:

> Drink x 2+ bottles of wine & take yourself off to

> bed

>

> Awake with a tongue like a foxes' tail

>

> Eat cold curry + nan bread (hot) and watch repeat

> of yesterday at Wimbledon

>

> That's a near perfect dinning experience all of

> its own

And then get married and have 3 kids and don't get to reapeat the above experience for the next 20 years. Nice thought though.

Cassius Wrote:

> I still think a luke-warm Babur's takeaway is

> better than most others - especially for more

> interesting vegetarian dishes.

I really don't see why everyone raves about babur take away OR restaurant. I mean the restaurant is good, and it was great when you copuld order take away from that menu, but it's not out of this world or any better than quite a few other places imn the surrounding areas.

The take away is just shit.