Can anyone recommend a removal firm?

H_C_T

Yes - local firm called bridges removals. Steve is the man to talk to. Don't have their number to hand but they'll come up if you google them. They moved us and a nu bee of my friends and have always done an excellent and well-priced job. They packed up my kitchen for me too last time. V helpful.

A second recommendation for bridges who moved us in June. Their quote was considerably cheaper than anything else I got. They did a full pack for me which was well worth the money. Boxes and wrapping were included in price. Some firms were charging for these on top.

On the day, they turned up promptly and had the house cleared by midday. I didn't get keys for new place til nearly 3.30pm but if this bothered them they never showed it.

Extremely efficient, friendly and tolerant of two three year olds who were fascinated with their vans.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Their number is 07956 411450

Good luck

Used Roberts & Denny about 6 months ago and couldn't speak highly enough about them. Quote was reasonable (without being the cheapest) but the 2 guys worked ridiculously hard and were extremely careful with our stuff and also very polite and friendly. Would definitely use them again for our next move.

• 1 month later...
I used Robert & Dennys after searching for recommendations on here (so thanks to all those who suggested them!) They were extremely helpful and efficient on the day and also very reasonably priced in comparison with three other removal companies. Would absolutley recommend them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

I do understand this is an old post but I do feel that I need to spread the word about Superb Moves.

We used superbmoves (or perhaps it's .co.uk) and they were excellent. Our move wasn't easy, with a number of things needing to go into storage and then being delivered on the move day but it all went very smoothly. I'd definitely take a look at them. Highly recommended.

Archived