Taxidermy...of sorts!

ladida

This may sound a tad odd.

I have have 2 cats who are now on borrowed time. When they die can anyone suggest a way in which I can convert them into a pair of gloves. I would like a vet after they've been put down to preserve their 'pelts' and then I'd be able to, after treatment, make their hides into a pair of nice warm gloves. I can surely make at least a glove per cat.

Is there a cheaper way of me receiving the pelt and treating it some way and then taking it to a clothier and them making gloves to fit?

If I wished to put this on 'The Lounge' bit I would have done so, just for a bit of a giggle, but, Mr 'Salsaboy', why would you be so flippant about something? I really mean this.

To have a permanent memory of my cats would be great, why not let them live on in a useful winter asset instead of them wasting away as a memory!

Dopamine1979, I am not trolling, in all sincerity I would very much like my cats to continue to be a part of my life. They are 14 years old (and a spritely 14 years old at that!). They will probably die at different times, but Id like them to become a pair of gloves. They provide me with warmth during the winter months as I do them. Why should that not continue after their death? I would just like some advice as to how to go about the process of conversion. I shall continue to look after them as dotingly as I have for as long as they are still alive.