Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2014)

Was really nice to meet all of you this week Friday and this morning !!

Sorry i had to leave so quick today.

Really happy to see a few new mums with babies as well and feeling less lonely in the excitment/panic (;)) of welcoming baby number 2 so soon!!

I hope to see you very soon again !!

XXX

Gloria

Ditto! Was lovely to meet everyone and have a good catch up. I can't make 29th unfortunately but am free Sunday 6th April if anyone else is free that morning and wants to do a repeat meet at Le Chandelier!xx

Hi,

It was sooo lovely to meet some of the mums to be yesterday, really enjoyed it.

I'm free on 29th & 6th so far. I've just realised, the 29th is a Saturday. Would Sunday morning be better for everyone like yesterday?

Anita

Xxxx

Hey everyone...sorry I am joining the conversations a bit late, I have only just seen the post. I am expecting my first baby in June (12th) and it would be great to meet some local mums in the area. I would love the attend the next meet up if possible?! :0)

Rachel

Good morning Summer 2014 Babies,

I'm just dropping into your thread to remind you that the monthly "ED Birthtalk" session is coming up on Thursday evening. This month we will be discussing Induction, so if you feel that this is something that interests you and you'd like to sit & chat about it with some others over tea/coffee/cake & biccies then please feel free to come along. The discussions are usually lively and interesting, everyone is welcome, and there's no charge. What's not to like :D

Please PM me for venue details, or just come if you've already been before and know where I am.

Thanks for reading this.

SW x

Hi girls,

I'm free both the 30th & 6th mornings so happy with either day.

As the 30th is Mother's Day le chandelier might get quite busy so 6th could be better? But I'm easy.

Should we put in a regular meet up, say first Sunday of every month to begin with & this can change to more regular weekday meet ups when we're all on mat leave?

Anita

Xxxx