Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2014)

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure I'm in for the 6th April but parents-in-law might be staying so will confirm nearer the time. I can make 4th May though which is the one after I believe.

Good idea to get a regular monthly Sunday catch up in and then there's always something in the diary! We can always organise supplementary meet ups if there are people who can't do Sundays.

Em x

Hello all,

I have just found this thread. I am a first mum to be and due end July. I would love to meet up - unfortunately I am only coming back from a trip on April 6th so unlikely that I can make 10.30. I thought hope that I may be able to make it in May (any ideas if you stick to the first Sunday of the month even though Monday is bank holiday?).

Manu

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

There are only 2 spaces left for the antenatal course due to start on April 24th, ideal for those of you due on June / July. If you want to know more about labour, birth and those early weeks with your baby, and be part of a like-minded group of parents expecting around your dates and living in the same area, then do not hesitate to contact me. I am a practising midwife and I have been running group antenatal classes for many years.

Once the course is over, groups carry on meeting on a weekly basis with their babies, which is a great support for us living in London.

You can find lots of comments from previous couples who attended the course here: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1238496,1238496#msg-1238496 or here: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1032714,1032714#msg-1032714

You can also check my website for further details: www.ariadnasole.com

If interested, you can either PM me or email me at: [email protected]

I hope you are all enjoying your pregnancies!

Ariadna

Hi ladies,

I am a first time Mum-to-be, due end of August, and i'm hoping to join you for some of the meet ups. I am fairly new to the area so don't really know too many people let alone any other Mums or Mum-to-be's so would be great to meet some of you. I would like to join you on April 6 and hopefully for the following Sunday's as arranged

Remi_Jayne

So far I've counted 11

Anna

Em(remi_jayne)

Anita

Rach

Em(embo)

Buffys

Maryam

Jumoke

Anne Gloria

Pinkglitter

Me

Have I forgotten anyone? If not then ill ring them in the morning.

Isabelle.