Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2014)

I am up for something on the 7th. Shall we meet in the Victoria Inn. I think it's going to rain on Friday so it may be good to head there for say 3 / 3.30. We can let the kids play in their playroom and have a drink/coffee. (I know in practice it probably won't be as easy or relaxing as that but it's worth a try!)

I guess the other option if it rains is Peckham Soft play? Happy if people have a better suggestion

Cath x

Hi Summer babies,

I'm just popping in to let you know that ED Birthtalk - the positive birth discussion group for ED is meeting this coming Thursday (6th) from 10am - 12pm. It's free, babies/children are welcome/it's NOT a 'natural birth' group. Our ethos is 'positivity about birth' and our discussions centre around that. This means all kinds of birth, water birth, vaginal birth, assisted birth and caesarean birth - ALL types.

If anyone is around & fancies a cuppa, biscuit and chat with other interested people about all things birth then please feel free to PM me for the venue. We'd love to see you :)

SWx

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on tomorrow afternoon. My daughter (and me mildly) has Hand Foot and Mouth at the moment and, while i don't think she is still contagious, i don't want to take the risk with a lot of pregnant women and children around.

Unfortunately i can't make 23rd either but will keep my eyes peeled for the next meet up.

Sophie

Earlier I was going to say Dexter & I are up for tmrw still, but during today we both seem to have developed lovely colds, complete with snotty noses so I think we should give it a miss as well to avoid spreading our germs around.

We're around in a couple of weeks though & should be germfree by then! Hopefully I'm around on the 23rd but not sure yet.

Hope to see people soon, Emma