Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2014)

I have given the chandelier a call and they only take bookings for food on the weekend. Does anybody have any other suggestions or would people be happy with food? They say they might be able to accommodate us on the day but that obviously depends on how busy they are and we are a big group.

I have just spoken to aneto cafe (east dulwich road) and they were happy to accommodate us. I hope that suits. Sorry Anita saw your message afterwards.

11am on Sunday for 11 people under my name.

Looking forward to seeing you all then.

Isabelle.

Hi girls,

Sorry to hear you're not well Em, hope you feel better soon. Anita, what a pain about the builder! Hope he's turned up now.

Lovely to see / meet you all today and sorry I had to rush off but looking forward to the next meet up. Maybe we could meet in a couple of weeks? Could try an evening meet if that's any good.

Em x

Hello all,

Really enjoyed this morning/afternoon. Definitely up for meeting up soon. One evening in the next couple of weeks or the weekend of 26/27th??

As I mentioned, I'd be happy to get a whatsapp group together - might be an easier way to stay in touch. If you're interested, message me your number and I'll sort it. Obviously we'll still use EDF as well.

Anna x

Hey all,

Was great to meet you all today...definitely up for meeting in again in a couple of weeks, I know we discussed perhaps doing this one evening as it might be easier for people with Easter etc coming up. Let me know what your thoughts are, I could always book a table for us for dinner somewhere? - maybe Roca in Dulwich Village or somewhere else- open to suggestions... Anna, definitely be interested in the 'what's app' group...I have problems with my phone at the moment though and it won't let me download it but I will let you know when I get it sorted!

Rach x

Hi all,

Had a lovely time this morning and would def be keen for a post work meet-up. Haven't been to Roca but always thought it looks nice whenever I've walked past! Anna, will send you my number for whatsapp group, great idea.

Buffy xx

Re: Roca - yes it's nice in there and not expensive either!! We could just go for a drink though if people don't want dinner? ...I was thinking maybe the tue or wed after easter monday if that works for others? I'm happy to book somewhere if people do want dinner - otherwise we could just meet in one of the pubs in lordship lane...whatever works best for you all

Rx

Count me in. I've heard such great things about Roca but, like Buffy and Em, I'm happy wherever there is food!

Weds 23rd is perfect for me (weekend of 26th/27th is looking particularly jam-packed)

Maryam x

P.S. Anna, I've sent you my number for the Whats App group.