Painter and Decorator, Brad, All-Round Renovation 07980 662 456

Bradlington

Brad and his team completed a pretty big job for us, hallway and stairs of a 3 storey house, plus two bedrooms. They managed to fit us in round some other big jobs, which we were very grateful for.

They were great to work with, very accommodating when we had to make changes to the spec, especially being so clean and tidy and keeping dust to a minimum, for example vacuuming up after each round of spot sanding during the day. They even added some carpentry work here and there which we wouldn't have been able to fit in otherwise. We were pleased with the finish, and they're coming back to do our spare bedroom.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Happy nearly New Year to you and your family. I am looking for a Painter Decorator to re-paper my toilet which is in a room of it's own in our house (Please contact me if you are available to come to us to have a look and quote please. My phone number is: 02086706190. We live in Rosendale Road, London SE218DP

Many thanks,

Karen Rowley (Magrat)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Brad and his team who were diligent and provided great value for money in the painting and decorating work they did in my flat this week.

I was really happy with the work they did and wouldn?t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

• 4 months later...

Another recommendation for All-Round Renovation.

Brad and Michael recently undertook a large job of painting communal hallways in the block we live. They have carried out the work to an excellent standard and are a really nice couple of chaps who kept me updated of their progress throughout. I have had several comments from other residents asking for their details as they were also so impressed with both the quality of work and how they went about the redecorating. Clean, tidy and always on time.

Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
Would definitely recommend All-Round Renovation. We have used them several times over the years, for internal and external decorating work, most recently a few weeks ago to decorate the back of our house after building work left a mish mash of different brick work and new sills and window surrounds. It all looks crisp and clean now. Brad offers reasonable rates - he and Michael are nice to work with and totally reliable.

• 1 month later...
i got Brad's contact details from the forum and he (and Michael) have just painted my flat. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Their attention to detail is second to none, really lovely guys and true professionals.

• 1 month later...
Brad & Michael recently did our hallway, stairs & landings. We booked-in a while in advance so as to schedule the work to coincide with our summer holiday. We left them the keys the day we left for the airport and came back to a beautifully finished home. They did a great job and it was a smooth process. We'd happily recommend them.

• 1 month later...
Brad and Michael recently painted our kitchen, stairs and landing. Brad was incredibly helpful fitting us in to his busy schedule to carry out the work while we were away, and I was happy to leave them with keys. They did a great job, including a little unexpected external work and made the process very easy for us. We are really happy with the finish and so pleased we now have a reliable team to call on for any future decorating needs.

• 2 weeks later...
Once again Brad done another excellent decorating job for us and took the challenge of creating some shelving in a tricky spot with great results making a small space look so much bigger. We can thoroughly recommend Brad every time no fuss and no mess always professional and courteous.

• 1 month later...

I've been working with Brad over the last 4 years to gradually restore my garden flat in Dulwich. Over that time Brad and his team have decorated most of the property (kitchen, dinning room, hall way, exterior sash windows etc). Each time the work is always delivered to a really high standard and the finished look is always very professional. Nothing seems too much trouble and the work is delivered on time and on budget.

I'd highly recommend Brad for anyone who is looking for a decorator to complete a professional and high quality finish.

• 4 weeks later...
We've used Brad and Michael a couple of times now for interior and exterior decoration, and have been thoroughly impressed with the results. They are polite, hard-working guys who are respectful of your home, with very high standards - the quality of their work is seriously impressive. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Brad went above and beyond what was a big job to re-decorate the whole house in early October. Work was completed in good time, to a high spec and the house was left tidy and clean. He communicated throughout the process if there were potential delays, helped to source paint and additional materials. I would highly recommend him and his team.

• 4 months later...

Brad and Michael recently decorated our hallway.

The results were of a very high professional standard and they were extremely considerate and efficient during the job always cleaning up before leaving.

I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to get them back to do other decorating jobs.

• 4 weeks later...

Brad, Michael and Lewis did a great job at ours after they were recommended by a friend. We're getting them back to do some outside work as well.

Lovely guys. Super hard working, clean up after themselves and no hassle at all.

Can't recommend highly enough.

• 7 months later...
I also wanted to endorse Brad Round and his team who just finished some work on my house. They're a great team, who are very professional and attentive. Brad and Michael did a fantastic job painting, sanding, varnishing, sealing, and fixing rot in my house. They focus on painting and decoration, but they can do all sorts of jobs. They're very considerate in their work, keeping disruption (and dust) to a minimum, and tidying up thoroughly once the work was completed. The house is looking very smart once again, and I'd wholeheartedly recommend the team to anyone!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...