Painter and Decorator, Brad, All-Round Renovation 07980 662 456

Bradlington

Brad and his team have just finished a large job at our house and I have to say I couldn't be happier with their work. They painted a loft conversion consisting of 3 rooms as well as the hall, stairs and landings throughout. Brad is a great guy and will always do what's best for the customer. He has a great team of guys who are hard working considerate and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again a good experience to report, Brad has completed work on the exterior of our property over the past few weeks (stripped and repainted windows and side return door and masonry sills at the front and rear of our house).

A great job done, with high attention to the preparation phase of the job which results in an excellent finish.

As the work meant we needed to leave doors and windows open through the afternoon and evening, he was great at communicating times and dates so that I could plan to be home. He understands and works around family life, which is brilliant.

We have used All-Round Renovation a number of times now, a great local firm, highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
Hadn't spotted this thread about Brad so doubling on post - just to say that we've just had Brad and his team from All Round Renovation finish both the exterior and interior of our place. Can't recommend them highly enough - brilliant quality, great people and clear up is brill. Prices are competitive and they work super fast. 07980 662456

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just used Brad and his team for the second time in our house. On the first occasion, he and his colleagues tiled our rickety old kitchen and patched up various holes in the ceiling left by moving light fittings. On this occasion they have painted three rooms and laid new flooring in one of our bathrooms. The work they have done is excellent and the people working on the jobs have been lovely. Brad is good at keeping in touch and evidently works very hard to keep his customers happy and his team in work.

I can thoroughly recommend All Round Renovation for anyone who needs help to make their house look even prettier.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Cannot recommend Brad and his team more highly. We have used Brad, and his team, for both interior and exterior work. They are always polite, efficient, tidy and extremely thorough. We always receive lots of compliments on their work and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Just had Brad and his team working on the interior of our flat. They did a great job, with a great deal of attention to the preparation work leading to a great quality finish. Brad was also very helpful when snags arose during the work (as they often do)- dealing with a large crack in the wall discovered when the plaster was stripped away, and also recommending a good plumber to install a new bathroom. We'll be getting him back again to do the exterior work. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Brad and his team! This was the second job they've done for us, this time painting all hallways, lounge, dining room and loft, and they did a great job. I like how you can choose full prep or minimum prep, and whichever finish you choose, they do a great job and have excellent attention to detail. Really nice and trustworthy guys too.

• 4 months later...

Brad and his team have just painted the front of our house and have done a very professional job - looks great. They did the job while we were on holiday and left the house clean and tidy, so that we arrived home to a finished job. Their work was very thorough - they stripped right back before painting so that the house has never looked better.

Thoroughly recommend All-Round Renovations and will use them again in the future.

• 2 months later...
Brad did a lot of work for us four years ago and has just been back to do a small job. As it was a fiddly job with small iterations they fitted it in around other jobs. As last time I was impressed with the firm's professionalism, reliability and attitude. I'm pleased to find someone interested in building long term clients and would definitely recommend.

• 4 weeks later...

Brad and one of his team recently came to sort out some pretty bad cracks and ugly stained and peeling paper in our old Victorian building and did an amazing job.

Not only did they do it at fairly short notice, which is usually out of the question as they are so deservedly popular, they came at the weekend (also not standard) and did a phenomenal job. The rooms looked brand new, and were spotlessly tidy.

100% recommend Brad and team. And a huge Thank You.

• 1 month later...

Adding to the recommendations here for Brad and his team.

We've spent a lot of time in the last six plus years renovating and improving our home, including both cosmetic refurbishment and major structural work, using dozens of different firms and individuals, and I can honestly say that Brad is one of only a handful of tradesmen that I would recommend unreservedly.

In the summer last year we had our lounge renovated, then more recently our child's bedroom. Both rooms were fully redecorated, including preparation and painting of walls, skirting boards, door frames, etc., and on both occasions we were very pleased with the work. Notably on the second job, Brad also replaced the skirting boards at our request, doing a significantly better job than the carpenter we got to fit them previously.

The standard of their work is, in my opinion, excellent - they clearly take pride in their work. Additionally I have found them to be generally reliable, punctual and always polite, friendly and considerate when in your home. It's testament to their abilities that they are always so busy, but worth waiting for.

After getting my kitchen and bathroom painted by Brad and his team - he came back in July/August and did the external painting of the front and back of house. Great team of fellows - friendly, tidy, nothing too much trouble and quoted a reasonable price. In fact my next door neighbour paid more as a leaseholder to Southwark Council for his upper floor flat and within weeks the paint started peeling.

• 5 weeks later...
Adding to the recommendations here for Brad and his team. We have just had our hall, landing stairs and downstairs cloakroom decorated which involved quite a lot of making good. The work was completed to an extremely high standard, finished on time, and we are very pleased with the results. We will be using All Round Renovations again.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Brad and his team here, they have just done an excellent job on my house. We are at the end of a renovation project that has been going on far too long and my builder's painter was too booked up so I came to EDF to find someone local and recommended - came across Brad and have not been disappointed.

Both him and his team were a delight to deal with and have round the house. The quote was really thorough, Brad gave a full breakdown and options for min or max prep which was all at a reasonable price. They completed the work super fast and to schedule promised (thank goodness as we haven't had much luck recently with other trademen!). They really looked after the place/tidied up after each day and the finish was excellent - and believe me I have a high attention to detail myself!

As you can imagine Brad gets booked up - we were lucky as he had a cancellation and managed to squeeze us in. Have now booked Brad's team in a few months ahead for some exterior works once the weather improves. Looking forward to having them back.

• 1 month later...

I had Brad and his team, mainly Tony & Kenny, at our new place for about 6 weeks in March/April. Due to a fluid, ever expanding and changing requirement list, and loads of other tradies coming in and out I wouldn't have blamed them if they'd complained or downed tools but they worked with whoever they needed to and got on with the job in good humour.

The paint job was slick and prepped really nicely, and the replacement skirting boards completely transformed the place. Uncovering about 100 years of botch jobs and "I'll leave that for the next guy", behind the walls and skirting boards, they always kept me up to date with any snags, consulted on workarounds and explained how the finished article would look.

They also gave me some good advice on touch-ups and other work for the future. I'm very glad I hired them and highly recommend to anyone else on here.

• 1 month later...

Can't recommend Brad highly enough - he worked around other jobs and fitted in when we needed him.

He's very accommodating and most importantly finishes his work to an extremely high standard.

Very neat and tidy and hope to use him again!

• 2 months later...
Delighted with the painting & decorating work Brad and his team just completed at our house. The finish is fantastic and Brad and his team were easy to get hold of, polite and did a great job of clearing up each day(helpful with 2 kids running around). Will definitely use againa and highly recommend.

Brad and his team are a landlord's dream.

We live in Greece, with a house in East Dulwich,so finding someone who is honest, hard-working, and prepared to liaise directly with our tenant was a huge relief.

Outstanding work, interior and exterior, done on time.

The problem we have always found is getting hold of tradesmen we can trust.

Brad and his team tick that box, and some.

Absolutely recommend.

John & Julie