Autumn babies thread (due Sept, Oct, Nov 2014)

Hi, just letting everyone know there will be a picnic for new/expectant mums tmrw on Goose Green from 12.30 hosted by the lovely Michele of Great Expectations (pre and antenatal yoga instructor at Goose Green Clinic). All welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

I'm due with my second at the end of September (first will be approx 19 months - yikes). Are you all still meeting up? Do you still use the forum to communicate? I've noticed talk of a bumps list - is that how you chat now? Anyway, I'd love to come to your next meet up.

hopefully meet some of you soon

all the best in this crazy sticky weather

Jenny C

Hi Jenny,

There is a Facebook group for autumn bumps.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/633764043373883/events/

If you can't join it then let me know and I think I can invite you by email if you PM me your email address.

There hasn't been a meet up arranged for a couple of weeks, but there were some Saturday meets ups at 10am at the dulwich park cafe. Also Wednesday evenings at the Actress pub. I went a long to a couple of Saturdays though last one I went to was only 3 of us. So it would be great to get another one soon. I think I can set one up on the Facebook group for Wednesday evening next week - anyone else up for that?

Anna

The next Actress meet up is tomorrow night at the Actress (8pm) and the next Dulwich Park Cafe meet up is this Saturday at 10am. I haven't set these up on FB but Emailed round just over a week ago. I have organised meet ups so they happen every two weeks. Have already added Jenny to the FB group. the group is private so invites are by email only. There is also an email list which I add people to as some bumps are not on FB. x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello lovely ladies!

I am expecting our first baby at the end of September and would love to meet with other mommies!

Not a big FB user but if it's the only way you arrange the meet ups, will make an effort to log on :)

I will pm my details and hope to join you for a nice chat and 'a cuppa' soon :)

Julia

P.S. I live in Forest Hill, so if anyone lives 'round the corner of FH' - would be happy to meet more often x

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Sophie! I have added you to both FB group and E-mail list.

Next meet ups: this Wednesday evening (Actress) and Saturday morning (Dulwich Park Cafe)

Any new Autumn bumps - please send me a PM and I shall do the same (Please remember to include your E-mail address.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We are moving to East Dulwich on 1st October and due for our second baby on 31st October! Our son will be 15 months when the next one comes. Would love to meet up, especially with those having second babies with toddlers.

Elizabeth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I have a 3 month old baby and looking for people to hang out with - I have an older daughter too who's at nursery in the mornings so a meet up in the morning with just my youngest or afternoon meet with both! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hi MrsBP15 - congratulations! This thread is actually for Autumn 2014 babies, so we all have 5-6 month olds now! The administrator should start the Autumn 2015 bumps thread soon (I think it started around March/April last year) so I'd keep checking the forum. It's a really lovely idea and I've met some fab mums through this so do sign up once your bump thread is available. Best of luck with everything x