Things that have made me laugh 2

mockney piers

An entirely unexpected show of tired tolerance from huncamunca...

DulwichMoan Yesterday, 09:22AM

You Don't Pay Road Tax, But You All Think You Deserve Your Own Cycle Lane? You Like Too Go Through Red Lights, But If We Motorist Hit You Its Our Fault? I Think Cyclist's Are The Biggest Accident On Our Roads.

Posted by: huncamunca Yesterday, 09:33AM

oh do piss off

• 4 weeks later...
Ireland 's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

(From the Evening Standard about the Latvian couple who have been eating at top restaurants and running off without paying the bills)

"...Detective Chief Inspector Joe Farrell said police were investigating a series of at least five offences across London.

One of those ripped off was The Connaught restaurant where two dinners escaped after racking up an ?800 bill..."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23898252-latvian-couple-held-after-running-off-from-michelin-starred-restaurant-without-paying.do

• 4 weeks later...

Annette Curtain has made some entrance to the forum; first part of second line made me chuckle.

"Also, I'm out on the raz on Saturday with a few friends, any pointers would be great.

I can handle the odd cock but would rather avoid a whole room full of d*ckheads."