New Chocolate Shop

I also went to the chocolate making course and agree with lenster - it was great!

Isabelle is really nice and was a great teacher - and the chocolate that she makes is quite simply the best I've ever had - the lime & ginger one is stunningly good.

Will be going over to the shop tomorrow to stock up... :-P

Beth! please bring some choc to the next MIB meeting if it's near you!!! I've been salivating at the very words on this thread .. mmmm.. lucky I'm not walking distance from the shop or you'd never get me out of there.. it'll make a change from eating the 10 zillion carrot sticks and humous I normally get through at the meetings.. I'll buy you a coffee :o)

• 2 weeks later...
Raw chocolate is where the cacao has not been heat treated so it retains all of its natural goodness and is packed with antioxidants. Oh and you really notice the difference too with regards to your mood. It is also not loaded with sugar. Try it and see, that's if you can find it.

Dear Chocolate Lovers,

Thanks for all your nice comments about The Melange Chocolate Shop.

I have read about it and I will definitly consider your requests.

The shop will soon be ready to offer on Sundays a brunch menu of hot chocolate and pastries.

Our regular activities include The chocolate making workshop (at ?25/ person for November instead of ?35)

or The chocolate and wine tasting.

for more information, you can visit my website at www.TheMelange.com or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your support.

Isabelle:)

i bought some raw chocolate from pretty traditional on northcross road a while ago, maybe a year and a half ago, the brand is 'Conscious Chocolate' and it's delicious, but it's so pricey that I make my own seeing as it's quite easy to make raw chocolate. PM me if you want a recipe that I use!

karter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> hey Isabelle, so do you sell raw choccie then?

> What about organic choccie? thanks

Hello Kate,

I do not sell any raw chocolate at the moment.

I do limit myself to quality couverture chocolate and single origin couverture chocolates.

I will start soon the hot chocolate and the truffles from these types of chocolates.

i will let you know when I have what you are looking for.

Speak to you soon

isabelle

• 2 months later...