(Yet another) cat missing (Lounged)

Ant

Mog

Tabby; red collar, small brass name tag; microchipped.

Last seen about 2.00am Monday 13 October, when we put her out for the night.

Top (ie Library) end of Landells Road, backing onto Crystal Palace Road.

If you happen to spot her please get in touch. Our phone number's on her name tag - or you can drop me a line on here.

file.php?5,file=2063

Cat's can disappear for months. My parents have a male cat in Dorset that will suddenly disappear for several months at a time! I'm not sure if the same is true of urban cats, but with large park areas close by, I wouldn't be surprised. But all the best, I'm sure she'll be back with you soon!

Its nice to know that we have so many cat lovers in the area. One of my cats although she is a tabby is very distinctive as she only has 3 legs - if she wanders (she can climb fences) at least there is a good chance of spotting her.

Nice. I think we should have a dedicated cat page. Our previous cat once went missing from Lordship Lane and was found ten days later holed up in a sometimes empty house. He'd had no food or water and was a bit thin but otherwise OK.

Oh, Administrator, someone had to say it. Mikey P just took a shot for the rest of the team.

I know it's slightly going off at a tangent, but does anyone here keep beavers?

And if so, are the arrangements for their security less than foolproof?

If this is the case I'd strongly advise photographing the creatures, so that we can all join in the search should one go missing.