Angry Nigel the 185 bus driver man (Lounged)

Ants

FrustratedLawyer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think what we can take from all of this is the

> buses are horrid and should be banned from the

> streets of ED without any further ado. We should

> start pressing for an ED tram or monorail

> connecting directly with the City and Westmister

> (and possibly Werst End). This would also

> conveniently bypass allthe stuff in-between.

I THINK THIS TWO THEN WHERE WOULD YOU BE THEN DICKHEADS

Interesting views Bradford.

Just to confirm, you mention that most people in ED are "sad lonley tossers", "smell off beer and piss on the seats" and "DICKHEADS"?

There's around 5,000 residents in ED, so are there 2,501 who fall into this category, or more ;-)?

Bradford Wrote:

> FrustratedLawyer Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I think what we can take from all of this is

> the

> > buses are horrid and should be banned from the

> > streets of ED without any further ado. We

> should

> > start pressing for an ED tram or monorail

> > connecting directly with the City and

> Westmister

> > (and possibly Werst End). This would also

> > conveniently bypass allthe stuff in-between.

>

>

> I THINK THIS TWO THEN WHERE WOULD YOU BE THEN

> DICKHEADS

xxxxx

WTF ??

:))

Bradford Wrote:

> I think you should stop slaging off people on here

> its not nice and sure there is a slander case here

> somewhere but as you dont seem to care who you

> slag off i might as well have a go ED is the only

> place where you get all the moning gits i bet you

> complane about the way the roads where gritted you

> set off sad lonley tossers. I bet most off you

> complaining dont have jobs try to get on the bus

> for free try paying your fare and touching the

> card and not your selfs. Most off you smell half

> you dont wash smell off beer and piss on the seats

> leave your rubbish on the bus thats before noon.

> Most off you can not drive you are to stuoped to

> pass a driving test thats why you are on the bus.

> At lest Angry Nigel the 185 bus driver is there on

> weekends to take you home bank holidays to take

> you dole dossers to the shops i bet if he did not

> turn up you would complane we have been here

> 30mins waiting for a bus just be lucking you got

> the 185. if it was not for east theames buses you

> would not have the route as no other companey

> wants it wonder why that is? is it because it such

> a bad eraner or just that it goses past ED

My name is Dougal Muldoon and I come from a wee crofting area in the Highlands of Scotland. We have very soft accents so English people should understand us. Please be patient as my first language is the Gaelic.

I moved to London a few years ago and was amazed by the buses; the second wife thought they were big houses that moved. But now we know the truth and I see Bradford is in some distress about these moving houses.

I sent his poetry up to Plockton to see if the Gaelic speakers could help out. They sent this back and it may not be perfect but we try to help.

Skiendue.

Dougal.

From the Highlands:

I think you should stop slaging off people on here. It?s not nice and I am sure there is a slander case here somewhere. But as you don?t seem to care who you slag off I might as well have a go. ED is the only place where you get all the moaning gits.

I bet you complain about the way the roads were gritted, you set of sad lonely tossers. I bet most of you are complaining you don?t have jobs. Try to get on the bus for free, try paying your fare and touching the card and not your self?s.

Most of you smell; half of you don?t wash, smell of beer, and piss on the seats. Leave your rubbish on the bus & that?s before noon. Most of you can not drive, you are too stupid to pass a driving test & that?s why you are on the bus.

At least Angry Nigel the 185 bus driver is there on weekends to take you home, bank holidays to take you dole dossers to the shops. I bet if he did not turn up you would complain we have been here 30mins waiting for a bus. Just be lucky you got the 185.

If it was not for East Thames buses you would not have the route as no other company wants it, wonder why that is? Is it because it such a bad earner or just that it goes past ED

PS Bradford, we get plenty of moaning gits here too but they are mostly incomers, even their grandchildren moan.

Hello Dougal,

Welcome to England, My mother was a decendant of the Duncan family from Dundee, and my great Grandfather was a Highlander.

Thing is, it's not a case of just moaning, the guy Nigel is very obnoxious, and would do well to enrol on a customer service course. If I spoke to any of my customers in the way that he does, I would be out of a job. There must be a problem because he has brought about such discontent within the community. I personally would never divulge in any abuse unles provoked, he uses the protection of his perspex glass and cctv as a sheild. because without them I and most other people would have given him a left hook by now. It's not a random lets pick on somebody, the guy has a problem, remember my new found friend, curtesy costs nothing.

Where have you been? In the wilds of Scotland with Dougal, bus drivers do that all the time. I don`t agree with unscheduled stops unless its for an emergency (toilet break). Maybe Angry Nigel has a bladder problem, I know if I want to go to the toilet and can`t find one , I get pretty annoyed.

Having worked in plenty of jobs where you have to deal with the general public on a daily basis, I can sympathise with the poor bus drivers who have to deal with a lot of pretty crass behaviour (particularly late at night when the boozy people are out in force - I think 'dregs of society' describes some of them pretty well).

However, this Nigel guy sounds insanely rude, even given the frustrations of his job: I have certainly certainly had times when I've felt like kicking people out of my shop, or even punching them, but the key to being a functioning member of society is to suppress that frustration, in order to make everyone's lives easier and to allow you to get on with your job.It does sound like this guy is a bit of a fruit loop, or at least doesn't have the temperament for that job.

I think people should continue to complain about him if he is behaving as badly as it seems on here, because it can spoil your whole day if you're on the receiving end of random aggression like that; I'm not surprised some people have been reduced to tears.

If I ever run into this guy, I'll definitely take tomdhu's advice and get as many details as possible, although it sounds like it might be a vain hope that anything will come of it...

xx

k

PS Bradford, you really need to learn to write before you participate in word-based social activities; I think you should also come out as a bus driver, in spirit if not in fact.

PPS FrustratedLawyer and Horsebox - please please tell me your posts were a joke? XD

Yeah I think you went a bit too far there Chick. in fact, I didn't even realise Nigel was this guy's real name - I really don't think we should be naming people and then abusing them on this forum - that's really not what it's for is it? What if Mr Bradford has kids who read this site? Imagine how bad they'd feel when they realised it was about their dad.

I'm not saying this bus driver hasn't behaved appallingly to his passengers, just that personally abusing him on EDF isn't the best way to stop him (in fact, almost certainly making him considerably angrier). If we don't like his random aggression, just think how he feels reading this stuff?

Let's try to keep it relevant, constructive, and mudslinging-free :)

k

This Bus Driver may have an abrupt manner but, if everyone stood still for 1 second while showing their passes would they get called back?

Re, Another job when he gets sacked? I know this person and he does not depend on his job for income and is actually rather wealthy! So as someone else suggested, perhaps it's for the entertainment value that he actually turns up for work each day?

He drives well, does not break and rules/ laws and does his job.